Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love, Clancy
After having another read through all of this Jives' crap, my estimation of Frank/MiddleFinger couldn't slip any lower than it has. It's probably got more to do with knowing Jives will be gloating and all of this will be boosting his ludicrous need to appear god-like to everyone online.

The cancer remarks made by Jives should have been enough to warrant a temporary banning at the very least. But, it's like I was saying some
time ago, there's people all over the web who can't stand Frank for being an overbearing blowhard.....or, should that be blow-job, because, Frank
now seems to be sucking on Jives's reductionist dick.

Frank appears to be aggrieved at the level, or amount of bashing that's been aimed at Jives in the MockForum....which is kinda strange considering
he likes to emit piglety squeals at anything non-mockingly normal. Yet, he isn't an anomaly....he's your average common or garden pompous, arrogant,effete snob.

Very easily dealt with IRL ....but online, and in charge of everything that goes around him? he's a cunt with a ban button.....and how many of his type have you seen online. In reality his kind would be having six shades of shit kicked out of them till they saw the error of how they are.

You know what's become all to apparent to me, lately....members who used to unfurl the flag of their select forum of choice, just seem to be walking away, but please don't miss-read me, Mary... I too was happy to protect what I thought was something worth protecting until the realisation finally hits home, that owner/admin don't actually give a fuck They've either given up the ghost long ago, or they like to fuck people around for amusement.

Frank banned you from 24Hour for his own amusement...oh, he'll make select noises that he hasn't, but isn't that wearing way too thin these days...?

He's the biggest drama creator in both his forums. Hopefully everyone will wake up to this twat, and heap shed-full's of abuse all over his poncy head.
OR ... just sayin, OR ... or it's just what MF indicated it was: Snap was the first person reported/spotted engaging in significant rule-breaking after I issued a public warning. MF has no control over who decides to post like an idiot first right after a public and private warning.

AND maybe I do NOT want the drama and would prefer if people just followed the rules so I don't have to babysit as much and more sensitive and faggy people like Clancy can enjoy that site.
86 112
I could be wrong, buy I believe Clancy enjoys ME and my posts, not so much your site.
So give him your phone number and make his fucking year for all I care.
86 112
The lovely Clancy and I have been friends for 7 years... he's got my phone number AND address because I TRUST him.
He's got your address and phone number because you're a drama queen and he is an enabling sissy-fag that feeds your drama thirst. He's another vampire slave.
86 112
Re: Quote LuMPy: I could be wrong, buy I believe Clancy enjoys ME and my posts, not so much your site

I know I'll have "biased view" hurled my way because we've known one another for years....but you'd think even the dullest of dullards would realise
that we "Do" happen to like one another. If either of us thought we'd little to offer, or our writings were poorly mapped, or badly thought out, we'd have drifted apart long ago. What, 'Francis" finds hard to grasp is.... wit, style, humour, and dark sarcasm are so thin on the ground, while the mundane, boorish, lying-arsed-fucknuggets, sycophants, hand-wringing-luvvies....not forgetting the ever present fake, poseur's are in abundant supply in forums

Quote Francis: She's not happy with how her effort went down

I think I'd have to differ with him on this one. 1,339 hits in Mock alone made it a very successful little "outing" ...and as most, if not all the members at Mock have had their eyes opened to Jives's past & present....I think congratulations are in order. But for Christ's sake, somebody congratulate, Frank about something/anything......his piglety squeals are getting louder.

Just another thought. Jives & Francis? Who having who "up the tradesman's entrance"?? Is that the next poll?
Whatever ... shut the fuck up and don't go on a rule-breaking posting spree right after I issue public warnings. The rest is all your bullshit and Clancy's closet homo yapping.
86 112
As interesting and intelligent and Clancy seems, there is simply something cowardly in insisting to remain 'aloof' from the forums (and members of the forums). It's easy to criticize from a distance.

While I'm sure he would fit in well here and everyone would enjoy his postings, it makes him seem less of a man to cast his stones from afar, using Lumps as his 'mouthpiece' rather than getting into the fray himself.

If he cares enough to spend time reading the posts and writing his opinions, at length, he should care enough to go ahead and become a member.

Regardless of whether or not the claims he makes against Frank are true, if I were Frank, I would not respond to someone who insists on doing their criticizing through a 3rd party. Heck, I won't even play that game on the phone. If someone says "Oh tell, so-n-such hi!" I'll do that, but when they start trying to have me relay an entire conversation... I think that's ridiculous and insulting. It's degrading to Lumpy to have her playing that role.

If you want to address someone properly, for chrissakes, do it directly.
I'd like to make this as clear as possible. Those were emails written to me and I made the decision to post them here. Clancy never asked me to, however he has given me carte blanche to post his remarks as I see fit.

His opinion of Frank is so low, I doubt Clancy would ever consider joining a forum owned by Frank.
(11-22-2009, 09:16 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'd like to make this as clear as possible. Those were emails written to me and I made the decision to post them here. Clancy never asked me to, however he has given me carte blanche to post his remarks as I see fit.

His opinion of Frank is so low, I doubt Clancy would ever consider joining a forum owned by Frank.

Really? I don't think Frank is that bad, he's a bit of a dipshit, but he seems pretty normal compared to some of the other assholes that have frequented this place and 24.
Frank's a lot better than he used to be, he was a flaming control freak not too long ago.
(11-22-2009, 09:16 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'd like to make this as clear as possible. Those were emails written to me and I made the decision to post them here. Clancy never asked me to, however he has given me carte blanche to post his remarks as I see fit.

Ok. I still think he should join. Sitting back just yacking about people 'behind their backs', so to speak, is kind of dodgy.

Lumpy Wrote:His opinion of Frank is so low, I doubt Clancy would ever consider joining a forum owned by Frank.

I understand his being reluctant to 'support' Frank's forum, as much as he apparently dislikes Frank. I think he's doing himself a disservice though. If he really wants to slam Frank around, this is the place to do it, not smugly through emails that Frank rarely sees.

It's ironic that he could come here and be as nasty and critical as he wanted to be, without being censored or banned, yet he still chooses not to join.

Aside from Frank's banning sprees over at 24, which really, who even cares about those muck-wallowers over there, what does Clancy really have against the man? It almost seems like a huge jealousy issue to me, that he (Clancy) feel threatened by the amount of time and attention Frank gets from you (Lumpy).

What kind of grown man makes these kind of emails? Is he crazy or bored out of his fucking mind? This drama fag must have a lot of free time.
86 112
(11-22-2009, 10:01 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Frank's a lot better than he used to be, he was a flaming control freak not too long ago.

I had a lot more trouble-makers then. You have to be somewhat of a control freak to moderate a general type forum with a few dozen assholes trying to stir up drama and get personal with snide remarks - you included. You continue to be a drama-stirring trouble-maker. That has been your rule-breaking MO over the years. That is why you yap it up and complain to Clancy who writes small books about me and people on sites he isn't even a Member of.

Your circle of trouble-stirrers love to complain when some rule enforcement comes your way. You've always done the same thing - break the rules, then blame the admin and everyone else, then deny your multi-site track record/MO. Anything else you'd like to deflect and blame others for while you have our attention?
86 112
(11-22-2009, 10:05 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Ok. I still think he should join. Sitting back just yacking about people 'behind their backs', so to speak, is kind of dodgy.

Lumpy Wrote:His opinion of Frank is so low, I doubt Clancy would ever consider joining a forum owned by Frank.

I understand his being reluctant to 'support' Frank's forum, as much as he apparently dislikes Frank. I think he's doing himself a disservice though. If he really wants to slam Frank around, this is the place to do it, not smugly through emails that Frank rarely sees.

It's ironic that he could come here and be as nasty and critical as he wanted to be, without being censored or banned, yet he still chooses not to join.

Aside from Frank's banning sprees over at 24, which really, who even cares about those muck-wallowers over there, what does Clancy really have against the man? It almost seems like a huge jealousy issue to me, that he (Clancy) feel threatened by the amount of time and attention Frank gets from you (Lumpy).

Heh ... good stuff. Lumpy likes to present comments of other people (her juvenile drama buddy enablers) as "evidence" that it is someone else's fault (like mine) that she got warned or banned.

Lumpy: you and Clancy-fag need some sort of medication to stop caring so much about who says what on a fucking forum. Tell that lame dodgy bitch to get a life.
86 112
First, let me just say that you're a fucking idiot, Frank.

The following is for Syber:

Hi.

Without trying to be conceited in any shape or fashion, my own mocking/flaming, and slamming abilities precede me, as do Mary's (LuMPy's) Mary is certainly not, nor ever was, my mouthpiece, nor I hers. As it's been stated , we've been very good friends for several years....I also have two good buddies in Mock namely, JackBoot's & FreakMagnet. I was asked to look in. and have done periodically, but more so over these last few weeks, and even more so, as it concerned Jives.

Mary also has carte' blanche' to make use of, or discard anything I say....she's as I'm sure you're aware, her own woman, online & off.
Re: Clancy seems, there is simply something cowardly. You're entitled to your opinion, but you have no clue to my recent, or distant past offline, or on.... so in order to form a more factual assessment, you'd have to ask those that know me, or those that have came up against me for a truer picture.

I'm not asking, or have ever asked your owner/admin in Mock to respond to anything, nor tried to relay anything to him. If I'm asked, I'll answer, whether it's JackBoot's, FreakMagnet, or, LuMPy ...they're well known for plain speaking, as am I.

Re: I think that's ridiculous and insulting. It's degrading to Lumpy to have her playing that role. Sorry, you're way, way, off base with this. I'm the last person online who'd insult, use, degrade, or hurt, Mary It's plainly obvious you don't know her well enough to know she can spot an insidious move against her quite easily, and nothing, and "no one" can persuade, or make her do anything. She doesn't need me to bolster anything she has to contend with, she's more than capable defending her own corner....as you no doubt witnessed with the departed ex-moderator of Mock.

Overall....Frank, or his forums, are a drop in the bucket to what Mary and I may or may not discuss. That's between ourselves. I'm not registered with any forum, my reasons for keeping it that way for the present, are private, but are known to close friends online who I trust. I've always enjoyed reading Mary's posts, and that spans from way back, so if she happens to be posting, I'm free to enjoy reading it.....there's also one or two others in Mock who are worth a read also.

Lastly: I'm pretty much an open book, I don't have agendas, but I have serious issues with a few people on line, Jives happens to be one of them. Both Mary and I have already put a verbal boot so far up his arse, he must have thought Doc Martins had introduced a new line in hats.....and that's a lot harder to do when in a non-mock/flame forum.
(11-22-2009, 11:19 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: First, let me just say that you're a fucking idiot, Frank.

The following is for Syber:

As tempting as it is, I won't do the very thing I got annoyed about and post responses to someone who isn't even here (to be relayed back, and then responses to my responses... bah).

My possible exception to that is joining in mocking the stupidity of Saint and a few others who simply BEG for it. But I'm not trying to have a conversation with them through someone else either, I'm simply mocking them.

I do find it odd though, that Clancy says he's not a member of any forum, then talks about how he is actively mocking Saint... so I'm now wondering if he's doing THAT through other people as well, or if he's actually in communication with the guy somehow.

I do understand the situation with Lumpy better now, but that's exactly the kind of misunderstanding which can be generated in this type of situation, but could have easily been avoided by Clancy joining and posting his thoughts first hand.

I've had some pretty bad experiences in forums too... to the level of actually being stalked and threatened in real life by people who were involved in ... (bad) activities. Yet, I continue to post and be a pretty public person. I figure, you can't let people make you live in fear.

Hiya, Clancy...Do you know Sean Connery ?...'Cuz I think he's hot {for an old dude}...I could listen to him read a phone book.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Syber, see what a fag Clancy is? Tell me a grown man writing that kind of shit over strangers isn't pathetic. I can see him now, emailing the complaining victim-bitch, as they chat it up over forum drama.
86 112