Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Reminds You Of What Phrase?
For example:

Ramsey reminds me of the phrase "dime a dozen."
86 112
MF = "Do do dum do do.... I'm loving it"
MF= Namby-pamby.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
MF - here we go again.
Lumpy - "I can't believe this is happening to me."
86 112
Well, since we're making shit up instead of using a well known phrase:

MF - If I promise to vacuum and do the dishes for the next month, will you at least give me a hand job?
I thought my phrase was a common one. I made that up? I'm better than I thought!
86 112
OK, I guess I will have to go even more common.

Lumpy - "Woe is me, woe is me."
86 112
MF = About as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

(12-11-2009, 03:53 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I thought my phrase was a common one. I made that up? I'm better than I thought!

No phrase is original at this point in time, and you've certainly never been burdened with originality or creativity, so you can stop patting yourself on the back. I just meant I thought you were talking about common catch phrases, not a simple, Frank-like sentence.
(12-11-2009, 04:07 PM)Freak magnet Wrote: MF = About as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! ::lol::
(12-11-2009, 04:10 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 03:53 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I thought my phrase was a common one. I made that up? I'm better than I thought!

No phrase is original at this point in time, and you've certainly never been burdened with originality or creativity, so you can stop patting yourself on the back. I just meant I thought you were talking about common catch phrases, not a simple, Frank-like sentence.

That's what I thought the common "I can't believe this is happening to me" phrase was, dopey. "Woe is me, woe is me" will suffice, even though it only addresses the drama victim bullshit part of your MO. :;wave::
86 112
Yeah, there goes that lack of originality and creativity problem of yours again. You already posted the bit about me being a victim... in fact you've been writing that in every post for the last month or so. Don't you get bored with yourself? Because I can assure you, quite a few of us find you increasingly dull-witted and tedious. Ramsey/boytoy/embarrassed sons. OP/unwed/bastard child. Lumpy/liar/victim. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again.
You added the embarrassed sons part. I'm not sure I ever indicated they were embarrassed. She probably does a good job at hiding her ridiculous relationship.
86 112
How do you occupy an idiot? Press down - Press up...Press Down...!

Hi Frank:;wave::

Show me your tits...C'mon, just a peek, a boob shot nicely framed in a push up bra would be great...Thanks..........NEXT !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maggot - "Digging for gold"
Oh yeah, Frank, I forgot about Sally... "drinks beer only for the taste and has a Farrah hairdo". Brilliant.

Remind us why a plodding nitwit like you would start a mock forum again? You're clearly incapable of coming up with creative ways of insulting people.
(12-11-2009, 06:39 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh yeah, Frank, I forgot about Sally... "drinks beer only for the taste and has a Farrah hairdo". Brilliant.

Remind us why a plodding nitwit like you would start a mock forum again? You're clearly incapable of coming up with creative ways of insulting people.

I don't think you're playing the game right, LumpyPussy.
Fuck off Frank. You are not even good enough to buy my hot chocolate.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies