Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MERRY CHRISTMAS, BABY !

I was just rockin' out to this as I was wrapping gifts & I want you Mockers to hear it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kee7ZjvEcs
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's funny, I thought that was Conan on the side. ::lol::
Holy shit... Conan is TALL!
I've never been a Bruce Springsteen fan. He's talented, but his voice and music just dosen't do anything for me. Plus he looks like a younger version of my FIL.
I never liked Bruce either. His music and voice actually annoys me, if anything.
86 112
(12-11-2009, 09:40 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I never liked Bruce either. His music and voice actually annoys me, if anything.

He annoys me too, I'm not sure what it is.

Oh and my 15 mins. are up and I just noticed that I spelled doesn't wrong .
I'm with MF and sally on this one, Bruce has never done much for me, ususlly if they play him on the radio I turn the station looking for some rock.

Merry Fuckin' Christmas 86
With all the Tiger Woods crap going on, it being Christmas time, and needing some rock, I must reply with this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEodRV27ZU

Never mind, I spoke too soon...That was my oops, not yours.
Heh, 3 edits in 45 seconds.....I got it right now.

I think.

Yup, it's working & I edited my post to reflect that.
(12-11-2009, 09:40 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I never liked Bruce either. His music and voice actually annoys me, if anything.

You would have liked it just fine had you seen me shaking my ass to that holiday tune.
(12-12-2009, 06:48 AM)twisteroo Wrote: I'm with MF and sally on this one, Bruce has never done much for me, ususlly if they play him on the radio I turn the station looking for some rock.

Fact: it's a rare New Yorker that likes Bruce. Add me to the pile of Bruce haters.

Just to reiterate for all you Bruce haters ~ 86
If you met him in person you'd change your mind.

Alright, that's a valid point...Bitches 21...Next time I post a loving gesture directed at my Mock family and no one likes it, do the right thing & LIE, damnit.
(12-12-2009, 10:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You would have liked it just fine had you seen me shaking my ass to that holiday tune.
That's a totally unfair abuse of power on your part. ::bigsmile::
86 112

Me too.

The "Boss" sucks ass.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I wouldn't exactly say I hate Bruce.......uh.......hmmm......ah......but.....you know, I can't really name a song of his that gets my toes tappin or anything.

He always looks like he's in pain when he sings too, like he need some fiber therapy or something.
[Image: 6307d226.jpg]
[Image: 76a492b6.jpg]
[Image: b9f6b77e.jpg]