Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syber is good
I think Syber is not only clever, but she adds a nice balance to the mix here at Mock. Not that others don't also, but she is willing to explain shit in detail without annoying me like Ramsey or Lumpy would. I value that.

Thanks for being you, Syber! 41
86 112
You started a thread just like this one a couple of weeks ago, you pot head freak. Thanks for starting another one and sharing it with us again.
Yep, the effects of dope on the short term memory of a dopehead clear for all to see.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I like Syber too, even after idiot boy tries to set her up in these kind of threads.

Transparency, thy name is Frank.
i also find Syber bright and a quick wit 42...but it's true these kind of threads can be a little embarrassing. it's happened to me and i felt like people were being compelled to give kudos, when you don't seek that. despite the author's good intentions.

Here is a little prayer you can say at night, Frank.

Syber is good
Syber is great
I'm a plump little guido and always clean my plate
By her hands I will be fed
Thankyou Lord for garlic bread

Amen
Hahahaha!
(12-17-2009, 01:32 PM)jackboots Wrote: it's true these kind of threads can be a little embarrassing.

Shit...I love having threads dedicated to me...I not only encourage it, I reward it...Well, except for when LMPP is calling me a slut, then I just wanna run across the room & tackle her ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::lol::

I was being sincere about Syber.
86 112
(12-17-2009, 01:32 PM)jackboots Wrote: i also find Syber bright and a quick wit 42...but it's true these kind of threads can be a little embarrassing. it's happened to me and i felt like people were being compelled to give kudos, when you don't seek that. despite the author's good intentions.

Get over it. ::bigsmile::
86 112
Where the fuck is my thread?

You have already expressed an interest in my package.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You'll deserve a thread when you support the best Country on Earth a little more. That's right, you know which Country I am talking about and it's not fucking France or Egypt.
86 112
I like America.

I just don't like the arrogant jumped up little Guido's like you that populate it.

OK, America is made up of people, dope. You like Americans then. So stupid ...
86 112
(12-17-2009, 02:25 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, America is made up of people, dope. You like Americans then. So stupid ...

You're trying to force him to say he likes all Americans, even the religious and intolerant right-wingers (and dolts like you)? What a retard you are.

TARD ALERT !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-17-2009, 02:28 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(12-17-2009, 02:25 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, America is made up of people, dope. You like Americans then. So stupid ...

You're trying to force him to say he likes all Americans, even the religious and intolerant right-wingers (and dolts like you)? What a retard you are.

I was trying to force him to say he likes ALL Americans? That was brilliant.
86 112
Guido couldn't force me to hit the brake pedal if his wife was crossing the street.
My wife would never cross a Muslim England street and you would never be driving in America.
86 112
(12-17-2009, 02:22 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: You'll deserve a thread when you support the best Country on Earth a little more. That's right, you know which Country I am talking about and it's not fucking France or Egypt.

heh, if you're talking about the "good ol' USA" then you've obviously been out of the loop for the past decade or two...

we've reaped what we've sown... 52
Fug duh kund