Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Temperature (rectal)
Yeah, I'm sure this is a re-peat, but where do you fall on the political spectrum (liberal to conservative)?

God, please tell me I haven't joined a bunch of fucking Palin lovers. :'(
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-03-2010, 12:42 AM)username Wrote: Yeah, I'm sure this is a re-peat, but where do you fall on the political spectrum (liberal to conservative)?

She's my hero.

Now go away.

(01-03-2010, 12:42 AM)username Wrote: Yeah, I'm sure this is a re-peat, but where do you fall on the political spectrum (liberal to conservative)?

Palin's Hot 109

you're not Smiley_emoticons_kotz
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm pretty apolitical but I think Palin and Carrie Prejean are hypocritical, self serving prostitutes of the far right. Let's throw Ann Coulter into the mix, shake vigorously and fire the toxic stew into the sun.

Of course, John Edwards and co are self serving, cheating prostitutes on the other side of the spectrum.

I guess I hate 'em all. :|

I long for the good ol' days of Bill Clinton...When our biggest problem as a country was having a Prez that liked to dick around...39

I don't like any of them...I don't trust any of them...I don't think that any of them care about the people of our country.

I lean a lil' more to the right than to the left...I'm not into sharing the wealth...I'm not into helping those that are too fuckin' lazy to help themselves...I'd like to be able to keep what I have & not be forced into paying for others that have no drive/ambition...I want to be able to live my idea of the American dream & not be penalized for it...I actually loathe politics but, get the occasional jolly outta being argumentive with others over this particular subject...Blah..Blah..Fuckin' blah.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm short of in the middle, more of a rational moderate, there are some things I am conservative about (drugs and crime) and some things I am liberal about (sex).

I think both sides of the political spectrum are scum but the right wing side slightly edge it for their sheer rank hypocrisy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-03-2010, 11:17 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I'm short of in the middle

You're short IN the middle, you short faggy PC liberal fuck.
86 112
Shush you pillow humping, theologically confused, guinea pussy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-03-2010, 11:28 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Shush you pillow humping, theologically confused, guinea pussy.

I thought you were getting ready to call him a guinea pig. ::lol::
[Image: guinea-pig-weight-l_786613i.jpg?w=490&h=316]
(01-03-2010, 11:20 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-03-2010, 11:17 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I'm short of in the middle

You're short IN the middle, you short faggy PC liberal fuck.

STFU Micro dick110
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(01-03-2010, 01:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Palin's Hot 109

I'm sure she is...to another illiterate, moose-munching, whitetrash, hillbilly. 11
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-03-2010, 01:52 PM)username Wrote:
(01-03-2010, 01:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Palin's Hot 109

I'm sure she is...to another illiterate, moose-munching, whitetrash, hillbilly. 11

115 kinda shallow are'nt you?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm ready to go off the grid man, off the grid.

I really hope I am never closely associated with anyone that would give that woman their vote...I wouldn't be able to keep from feeling that person was a Tard.
(01-03-2010, 02:41 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I'm ready to go off the grid man, off the grid.

Thanks for the warning.
You'd miss me, admit it.
(01-03-2010, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I really hope I am never closely associated with anyone that would give that woman their vote...I wouldn't be able to keep from feeling that person was a Tard.

I didn't say I would vote for her.

all I said was she is hot and dumbassed newbie fuck is not.
John Adams

I wasn't talking to you or addressing your political stance...Bozo..::lol::
(01-03-2010, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wasn't talking to you or addressing your political stance...Bozo..::lol::

No quote ,generalized statement, it appears you were talking to everyone, me included.

Honk on bobo .Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
John Adams

(01-03-2010, 02:45 PM)twisteroo Wrote: You'd miss me, admit it.

Miss you? What would stop you from using your computer from your solar bank?