Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yowza!!
A little sumpin sumpin for the ladies....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udcYP-NpwkY
Sorry to be a killjoy but that guy's as queer as a three dollar bill, as my sainted mother used to say. Also, that stupid girl in the soundtrack that kept going "OoooOOOoooh" in eardrum shattering pitch reminded me of my upstairs neighbor at 2 AM Sunday mornings. Argh!

I do admire his obvious strength and agility though.
I'm with you Lumps - I'd rather see some hot sweaty guys in the summer on a construction site (not the fat ass crack showing ones!) sans shirt. Or firemen on calendars.
(01-09-2010, 01:59 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Sorry to be a killjoy but that guy's as queer as a three dollar bill, as my sainted mother used to say. Also, that stupid girl in the soundtrack that kept going "OoooOOOoooh" in eardrum shattering pitch reminded me of my upstairs neighbor at 2 AM Sunday mornings. Argh!

I do admire his obvious strength and agility though.

I know, the chicks in the background were pissing me off.

Pure eye-candy though. He doesn't strike me as a 'pretty boy' and I enjoyed watching him dance. I didn't know men did poles (aside from the obvious pun).
(01-09-2010, 02:31 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I'm with you Lumps - I'd rather see some hot sweaty guys in the summer on a construction site (not the fat ass crack showing ones!) sans shirt. Or firemen on calendars.

::lol::

Wow... my taste in men is really seriously different from most chicks I guess.

Construction workers and firemen do nothing for me.
I just like a "manly man".
Yuck.

Greased up dudes dancing like queers.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-09-2010, 03:23 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Yuck.

Greased up dudes dancing like queers.

Oh come on, OP. Admit it.

You'll come back and watch it alone tonight. Smiley_emoticons_wink 113
This is why I don't picture Duchess and MF ever actually fucking. She wouldn't let his greasy guido dick anywhere near her sweet juicy luscious love hole. She'd see it, see how greasy and slimy it is and run for the hills. Not to mention the huge skid mark scaring her out of her wits.
(01-09-2010, 06:40 PM)D Wrote: her sweet juicy luscious love hole.

I would have been shredded had I said that..113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-09-2010, 06:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 06:40 PM)D Wrote: her sweet juicy luscious love hole.

I would have been shredded had I said that..113

I'm a pervert, get used to it.

Unlike most guys who are tit men, for me its all about the pussy. The better it looks and tastes, the more I like it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Meh...pfft.

It's all about the ass for me. I'm not talking about the gay guy on the pole either you buncha damn weirdos.
(01-10-2010, 07:40 AM)twisteroo Wrote: Meh...pfft.

It's all about the ass for me. I'm not talking about the gay guy on the pole either you buncha damn weirdos.

Admit it... he had a nice ass. 39