Your New Year Resolution?
My new year First Resolution is given the hectic, stressful lifestyles. It is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier for us. My second resolution is I want to learn a new language or just how to fix my computer? Most local colleges and universities offer distance and adult education programs.
You are so right, Calvert! I hope you share all your plans and dreams with us, we're all deeply interested.

Are you aware that you are moments away from going up in flames ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think you are going to find much happieness in this forum Cal.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Oh, I disagree! I'd like to hear all about adult education and how much it might cost.
I bet Calvert is from China or the Philipines. Maybe India/Pakistan.
Cal, shut your slimy little mouth.
86 112
Goddamnit Calvert, this is the second thread you've started in here. This will not stand, you dumb son of a bitch!
Calvert is just misunderstood and surprisingly more entertaining than Ant.
86 112
You've become James part two. It's all about the member count isn't it? Even spammers.
Yes, that's all I care about. Member Count. Because that's what matters.
86 112
(01-11-2010, 07:46 AM)calvert Wrote: I want to learn a new language.

You need to work more on English first you knobhead.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I think Cal should just try shrooms and then get back to us.
(01-11-2010, 07:46 AM)calvert Wrote: My new year First Resolution is given the hectic, stressful lifestyles. It is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier for us. My second resolution is I want to learn a new language or just how to fix my computer? Most local colleges and universities offer distance and adult education programs.

How fascinating! Do you, perhaps, have a link to a website which will help to fulfill all of your dreams, and ours, for a low one-time fee?