Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell
Is wrong with all these supposedly beautiful women we have in here?

no pictures forever.

how the hell am I supposed to put together a mock calendar without pictures?Smiley_emoticons_smile
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-11-2010, 10:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Is wrong with all these supposedly beautiful women we have in here?

no pictures forever.

how the hell am I supposed to put together a mock calendar without pictures?Smiley_emoticons_smile

The last time some asshole on here asked us for our pic he disappeared.
Wonder what the fuck he did with our pics.
Never mind.......I don't wanna know.
(01-11-2010, 11:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 10:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Is wrong with all these supposedly beautiful women we have in here?

no pictures forever.

well you see there is the problem the other person was an asshole, IMaDICK so its not a problem.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Lets see your picture, Dick weed.
Gosh, Dick. I had a picture all lined up for submission to the mock forum calendar but...I'm feeling a little restrained now so maybe another time. Maybe I can post a pic from our latest church outing instead?
Commando Cunt Queen

no pictures forever.

Wasn't that Born?

If so... we know EXACTLY what he did with them. And the thoughts terrify me to this day. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(01-11-2010, 11:38 PM)username Wrote: Gosh, Dick. I had a picture all lined up for submission to the mock forum calendar but...I'm feeling a little restrained now so maybe another time. Maybe I can post a pic from our latest church outing instead?

You should post a picture of yourself breastfeeding. That will really turn them on. 39
(01-12-2010, 12:10 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 11:38 PM)username Wrote: Gosh, Dick. I had a picture all lined up for submission to the mock forum calendar but...I'm feeling a little restrained now so maybe another time. Maybe I can post a pic from our latest church outing instead?

You should post a picture of yourself breastfeeding. That will really turn them on. 39

Fuckin' Aye!
(01-12-2010, 12:09 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:

no pictures forever.

Wasn't that Born?

If so... we know EXACTLY what he did with them. And the thoughts terrify me to this day. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Yes, that's the culprit. What did he do with them?
I changed my mind......now I wanna know.
(01-12-2010, 12:10 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: You should post a picture of yourself breastfeeding. That will really turn them on. 39

lol, n/m
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2010, 12:44 AM)username Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 12:10 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: You should post a picture of yourself breastfeeding. That will really turn them on. 39

lol, n/m

I will if you will Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-12-2010, 01:05 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 12:44 AM)username Wrote:

lol, n/m

I will if you will Smiley_emoticons_fies

You first! lol, my sick brain twisted this around. I don't think I have any pictures of me breastfeeding...Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2010, 12:36 AM)D Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 12:10 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Fuckin' Aye!

Another with with Mommy issues.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I still have a hard time figuring out who is chicks and who is guys. Everybody is so secret around here with the profiles and if they are on-line or not. I'm still working on a few of the regulars trying to keep it straight, I don't wanna flirt with a guy by mistake.
I hope you've figured out I'm a woman.
(01-12-2010, 08:05 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I hope you've figured out I'm a woman.
Who are you again?Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
MF, Myself, You, Maggot, and OP are males.

Ramsey, Ant, Duchess, Lumpy, Syber, JB, and QB are Females.

Username must be a hermaphrodite, because sometimes he/she/it posts like a man, others like a woman.

IMaDICK isn't either, since he's just male genitalia
(01-12-2010, 10:26 AM)D Wrote: MF, Myself, You, Maggot, and OP are males.

Username must be a hermaphrodite, because sometimes he/she/it posts like a man, others like a woman.

You forgot about me, asshole 86
(01-12-2010, 08:05 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I hope you've figured out I'm a woman.

A nice photograph of your tits in a tight bra would go a long way towards confirming this.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-12-2010, 10:51 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 10:26 AM)D Wrote: MF, Myself, You, Maggot, and OP are males.

You forgot about me, asshole 86

My apologies there gorgeous, you belong on that second line right after Lumpy Smiley_emoticons_razz