Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homophobe on gay marriage...
this from the guy who declared that "Brokeback Mountain" was the end of civilization as we know it:

Saint_

Posts: 315 Re: Groundbreaking gay marriage trial starts in Calif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx:
I hope they win too as I feel that gay Americans have the right to marry.

saintjives: Why not? "Live and let live," I say. If it makes them happy, what's the problem? Some say it degrades the "Institution of Marriage." Yeah, right. Like a divorce rate of 50% doesn't do that already!

Oh... and prominent citizens, politicians, stars, sports heroes, and even Presidents committing adultery certainly didn't have any effect on the "Institution of Marriage!"Pfft!!

Local Date: 01-12-2010

HE'S the one that said it degrades the institute of marriage! Jesus Christ, he can't even remember what he said. ::lol::
he needs to consult his copyrighted queer-guy dossier before he posts, so he'll know what his opinion is.

(01-12-2010, 08:45 PM)jackboots Wrote: he needs to consult his copyrighted queer-guy dossier before he posts, so he'll know what his opinion is.

::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You'll see when my wife steals you and takes you to "P" town to get you flambouyantly drunk (drinks on an inner tube)for giving her an orgasm when she opened your white bag. Smiley_emoticons_fies..........I'm glad she waited till I got home!::lol::
(01-12-2010, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: You'll see when my wife steals you and takes you to "P" town to get you flambouyantly drunk (drinks on an inner tube)for giving her an orgasm when she opened your white bag. Smiley_emoticons_fies..........I'm glad she waited till I got home!::lol::

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

What the flaming fuck?

Maggot, are you x-posting again? ::lol::
(01-12-2010, 09:44 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: You'll see when my wife steals you and takes you to "P" town to get you flambouyantly drunk (drinks on an inner tube)for giving her an orgasm when she opened your white bag. Smiley_emoticons_fies..........I'm glad she waited till I got home!::lol::

What the flaming fuck?

in sane-speak 28, they must have received some DVDs in the mail from me today. 57

(01-12-2010, 09:52 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 09:44 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

What the flaming fuck?

in sane-speak 28, they must have received some DVDs in the mail from me today. 57

::lol::
I liked what you had on!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin