Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Georgia nationalist pigfucker...
is whining again.

Could someone put some lead into him and shut the cocksucker up for good?

Where the fuck's a biker when you need one?
Fug duh kund
WTF? Why do so many of you refer to completely different forums?

This has nothing to do with Mock does it?

::fuck:: ::finger::
Here's an easy fix... don't read the fucking thread, asshole.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Here's an easy fix... don't read the fucking thread, asshole.

I would have thought that the title to the thread would be obvious enough...but not for this fucking dink evidently.

You don't see me commenting on you flaccid threads mocktwoee so STFU.
Fug duh kund
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Here's an easy fix... don't read the fucking thread, asshole.
Well shit, the topic sounded interesting. 85

Luke Warmwater wrote:
Quote:I would have thought that the title to the thread would be obvious enough...but not for this fucking dink evidently.

You don't see me commenting on you flaccid threads mocktwoee so STFU.

Pfff, flaccid?::bitchp:: At least my threads have sustenance. ::rollseyes::

You are essentially whining about another whiny bitch on a completely different forum.

[Image: stop-whining.jpeg]
Mock2zuma Wrote:Pfff, flaccid?::bitchp:: At least my threads have sustenance. ::rollseyes::

::lmao::

Nom nom nom!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:Pfff, flaccid?::bitchp:: At least my threads have sustenance. ::rollseyes::

Nom nom nom!

What a fucking ignoramus...

I'm starting to see signs of fetal alcohol syndrome in this boy...

Fug duh kund
Mock2zuma Wrote:WTF? Why do so many of you refer to completely different forums?

Aw cut the dude a break. Mockjr wasn't here when all that shit went down between Mockers and 24 so he is probably unaware who Mil is.

Besides, who the fuck wants to hear about 24? Not me. Go to 24 and have it out with Mil over there.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/XccWmHnDbF8[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XccWmHnDbF8
ramseycat Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:WTF? Why do so many of you refer to completely different forums?

Aw cut the dude a break. Mockjr wasn't here when all that shit went down between Mockers and 24 so he is probably unaware who Mil is.

Besides, who the fuck wants to hear about 24? Not me. Go to 24 and have it out with Mil over there.

suck my dick.....

on second thought.....nevermind.
Fug duh kund
Aw that was so cute Lumpy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Luke Warmwater Wrote:is whining again.

Could someone put some lead into him and shut the cocksucker up for good?

Where the fuck's a biker when you need one?
He is a hick on a mission again, accusing others of being boring and untelligent by the means of being more boring and untelligent than anybody else himself.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

If you don't like it fuck off to another toga party worlds oldestfratboy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[Image: 190.jpg]

Looks to me like he's getting in a little faux practice before going out to the male strip club for a lap dance...
Fug duh kund
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Mock2zuma Wrote:Pfff, flaccid?::bitchp:: At least my threads have [color="orange"]sustenance[/color]. ::rollseyes::

Nom nom nom!
? You obviously don't understand semantics. I was basically saying my threads sustain life--as in they're not boring, like 6,746 of your posts. ::stickout::

Ordinary Peephole wrote:
Quote:If you don't like it fuck off to another toga party worlds oldestfratboy.

Okayyyy... So apparently you have run out of insults so now you're copypasting what you have said in the past? We should start calling you "Broken Record."

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...amp;page=3

Fuck it, it you want to copypasta old insults, I will do the same since you never replied anyways:

Code:
Ah what do we have here? The barmy little British ginger-muppet is back with his cheeky, evil-shenanigans.

Oiy! and take a look at what we have here, a filthy little typo,"broadbasted;" I've met skanky chavs that can out type ya, you fucking PILLACK!

And who are you to call me a fucking pikey? You're the bloody plonker with fucked up teeth as well as your manky dwarfism and your minature, uncircumcised dag-dick. Do us all a favour nancy-boy and clean up the duck butter after you post such jibberish on Mock.

It's nothing short of a miracle, that your naff-post made POTD, but I believe you have an en tourage of skanky trollops who would wipe your arse with their noses and +1 damn near everything you say simply because they don't understand that you are an uphill gardener.

You want more proof on barbaric, British cannabalism? I'll tell you mate, it's more than you can even comprehend, http://www.shockingnews.com/cannabalism/london.html

Try that on you smelly little bastard! ::dlaugh::

Congratulations Luke Pisswater, your thread now has "sustenance."

I accept payment in 110

but in the end :;wgaf::
When you have got anywhere near as manyPOTD's as me we'll talk about threads "sustaining life" fratboy.

You have a lot to learn, don't make yourself one of my pet projects,I am in it for the long game douchebag, maximum irritation, maximum antagonism, I am a master winf up merchant, I will have you spitting bile at your screen in no time.
Boy, that is one thick, hick, dickweed...::lmao::

The fucking cretin is trying to demean me by attacking my proclaimed 'job'.... Now if we were all ignorant motherfuckers like him we'd have given up every piece of privacy we had. Since I'm not from Hooterville Georgia I thought better about releasing real info.
He actually thinks I put real info up about myself... ::lmao::

Someone, anyone, please screw his fucking idiotic ballcap on a little tighter for him...but be careful not to break his pencil-neck.
Fug duh kund
He does that to everyone he's got a problem with... I'm a workload manager, but he's posted repeatedly that I'm actually a maid. That other guy over there that signs his posts Doctor Steve got a ration of shit from both him and Mudd, flat out calling him a liar and there's no way he's a doctor, blah blah. Saint isn't really a teacher, you're a meter reader...

He's obviously intimidated by anyone with a 'real' job, that seems to be the first thing he attacks. I think that says a lot about our favorite little inbreed.
He has got a real job, internet purveyor of chintzy tatty folk furnishings and "several" other companies that saw him pay more in taxes one year than you yourself earned in a yearremember?

He is the hillbilly Horatio Alger.
My math isn't great, but I figure he'd have had to make over $3 million to pay $70,000 in taxes last year. Could anyone do that and spend so much time fucking around online? My non-existent hat is off to him if it's true.