Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For All Ye Olde Farts
Older women definitely need to keep up with preventative health screenings.

For your convenience, here's a basic health checklist you may wish to consider the next time you are able to obtain gainful employment which provides you with adequate health coverage:

• Breast Cancer: Have a mammogram every 1 to 2 years starting at age 40.
  • High Cholesterol: Have your cholesterol checked regularly starting at age 45
  • Colorectal Cancer: Have a test for colorectal cancer starting at age 50.
  • Osteoporosis (Thinning of the Bones): Have a bone density test beginning at age 65
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
I'm upset and inflamed when I read this. Julie, I hope you're laughing at me.
Almost forgot!

Here's some info about low estrogen (often an issue as women age) which can lead to vaginal dryness.

http://womenshealth.com/home/628-vaginal-dryness
I can honestly say that my pussy as so nice and moist, I can easily slip two fingers in it whenever I wish. I can't say there's much call for that, but I do like my pussy moist. Two fingers, cuz I'm still nice and tight. And I've got small fingers.

Anything else?
It's also important to do a monthly breast self exam...
Daily breast exam is even better.
(02-11-2010, 06:52 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I can honestly say that my pussy as so nice and moist, I can easily slip two fingers in it whenever I wish. I can't say there's much call for that, but I do like my pussy moist. Two fingers, cuz I'm still nice and tight. And I've got small fingers.

Anything else?
Goddamn...e-mail me, PM me, call me, come visit, I'll visit you...whatever.
(02-11-2010, 06:52 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I can honestly say that my pussy as so nice and moist, I can easily slip two fingers in it whenever I wish. I can't say there's much call for that, but I do like my pussy moist. Two fingers, cuz I'm still nice and tight. And I've got small fingers.

Anything else?

:O
(02-11-2010, 06:57 PM)twisteroo Wrote:

Anything else?
Goddamn...e-mail me, PM me, call me, come visit, I'll visit you...whatever.

I was exaggerating... one finger is more than enough.
I got ten and then some....give me a call.
I'd break your spine.
(02-11-2010, 07:52 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'd break your spine.

I'm counting on it.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin