Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumpy?
Banned?
Commando Cunt Queen
Commando Cunt Queen
Look in members only
Personal info. Check. Damn, I've been on here seemingly all day but I missed that. Fucking grocery store run.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well this sucks. It pisses me off because I bet Julie pushed Lumpy into saying whatever it was that got her banned.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-12-2010, 07:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It pisses me off because I bet Julie pushed Lumpy into saying whatever it was that got her banned.

Whether or not Julie had anything to do with it, I'm sure she'll take credit for it. 78

If Frank doesn't beat her to it. ::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen
True. I missed what went down as I had to do a little work and then pick up the kids.
I always miss the good stuff. Dayum.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-12-2010, 07:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well this sucks. It pisses me off because I bet Julie pushed Lumpy into saying whatever it was that got her banned.

Huh?

OMG 52
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Shit, what happened? What did she post?
She broke the rule about posting a link to a member's real info - i.e. fucking with a member on an uncool real life level - even if it is indirect and sneaky like an obsessive, immoral, dishonest hag.

I don't know how long she will be banned for - that is up to Duchess.
86 112
I saw the link she posted. It had NONE of your actual identifiable information on there. *I* dont see the big deal. But its not up to me.
The link was to Frank's information?!
No. Not really.
Umm-can you send a PM to a banished member? I would like to let her know I love her regardless.
(02-12-2010, 08:19 PM)WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote: I saw the link she posted.

Far as I know, there's no rule preventing you from saying generally what type of info she posted (or who it was about) as long as you don't post the info. itself. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
You can't post links to personal information.

I am assuming that is what she did.

There is Scottish historical author with the same name as me, I am assuming if someone posted a link to him and mentioned me in the same breath they would be banned?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Good question...Here's another: Why did Lumpy feel the need to do that?
(02-13-2010, 07:55 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: You can't post links to personal information.

I am assuming that is what she did.

There is Scottish historical author with the same name as me, I am assuming if someone posted a link to him and mentioned me in the same breath they would be banned?
YOU'RE Robert Burns??? i KNEW i adored you for a reason! ::lol::72 OK, so he was a poet. THE poet!

The wife did Haggis with tatties and neeps on Burns night, nice!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2010, 08:04 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The wife did Haggis with tatties and neeps on Burns night, nice!

and did you recite "Ode to a Haggis"? as required? Smiley_emoticons_wink