Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ex husband is stalking me
The guy is a fucking psychopath, he broke into my house last night, busted all my windows, and the cops ended up taking him away. I'm just really distraught right now and could use some support. Here is a picture of the dirty bastard.

[Image: Hank.jpg]
(02-17-2010, 12:57 PM)sally Wrote: The guy is a fucking psychopath, he broke into my house last night, busted all my windows, and the cops ended up taking him away. I'm just really distraught right now and could use some support. Here is a picture of the dirty bastard.

[Image: Hank.jpg]

I see a new mock avatar in your future.
I think you could take him Sally. Why does that creep look familiar?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't see the pic from work. Shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Don't worry, it only looks like a vile guy who collects cell phone numbers from unwise, dopey women with bad judgement on the internet.
86 112
(02-17-2010, 01:35 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Don't worry, it only looks like a vile guy who collects cell phone numbers from unwise, dopey women with bad judgement on the internet.

Thats how I met him. He wished death upon me on a flame site, I gave him my cell #, and the rest is history.
(02-17-2010, 01:49 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-17-2010, 01:35 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Don't worry, it only looks like a vile guy who collects cell phone numbers from unwise, dopey women with bad judgement on the internet.

Thats how I met him. He wished death upon me on a flame site, I gave him my cell #, and the rest is history.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Fuck ...
86 112
::lol:: HO HO HO 115
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I thought he would be too busy having sex with ladyboys to be bothered with harrassing you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-17-2010, 02:24 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I thought he would be too busy having sex with ladyboys to be bothered with harrassing you.

Actually this is another one of my pointless lies or porkies as you like to call them. I just wanted to see what it feels like to have a crazy ex husband and then post a soup chicken thread about it. Feels good, real good.
So, you're confessing he's not your husband but rather just a (serious) boy toy?
(02-17-2010, 02:40 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: So, you're confessing he's not your husband but rather just a (serious) boy toy?

No, just some creep I found on photobucket while looking for an avatar.
Crank a jack in the box and he's what pops out.
(02-17-2010, 02:38 PM)sally Wrote: Actually this is another one of my pointless lies or porkies as you like to call them. I just wanted to see what it feels like to have a crazy ex husband and then post a soup chicken thread about it. Feels good, real good.

Yeah I know I was joining in with the joke, but you went and spoiled it all.

Smiley_emoticons_slash
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-17-2010, 02:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-17-2010, 02:24 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I thought he would be too busy having sex with ladyboys to be bothered with harrassing you.

Actually this is another one of my pointless lies or porkies as you like to call them. I just wanted to see what it feels like to have a crazy ex husband and then post a soup chicken thread about it. Feels good, real good.

Heh ... ::lol::
86 112

Shut it Frances. Mr -11 reputation points.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
What exactly did you search on photobucket to find that freak?
"Ramsey judgment"
86 112
(02-17-2010, 07:28 PM)twisteroo Wrote: What exactly did you search on photobucket to find that freak?

Frank
Son of a ...
86 112