Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Ant
Stop hiding like a little bitch. Face the music like a man, we all know you have testicles. Stop being such a drama queen soup chickeny emotional retard and get back with it. Talk to your toxic witch friend Lumpy to see if she is apologetic and vows to stop pushing standards (I obviously can't say that this will get her anything, I just saying, at least it is an effort or a start ... or maybe just something else for me to mock, not sure).

Anyway, get off your tissue box miserable hag bullshit ride. Oh, and good morning. 105
86 112
Well, wasn't that wasn't the sweetest message asking someone to come back? I am sure Ant will coming running back to you Frances with open arms after reading that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
She should if she has half a brain. Which is exactly why I don't expect you to appreciate it. Now go give some vile stranger on the net your cell phone number so you can get back to role-modeling wisdom.
86 112
Notice how I don't give YOU my cell or send you a pic of my glorious clevage???
And just to clarify before Frances gets all in a snit - I did not send Moose any pics of anything.
Fuck yeah I noticed. Praise Da Lord.
86 112
Ramsey, NEVER explain yourself to garibaldy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-18-2010, 10:09 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Ramsey, NEVER explain yourself to garibaldy.

I knew he would be all over the idea that I sent Moose a pic of my boobs. I would never hear the end of it. Never mind that it never happened. You know how he is.
This is a rare occasion - OP is issuing sound advice. Never explain shit to me, Ramsey. I wish he would expand that to never explain shit to anyone, actually.
86 112
(02-18-2010, 10:15 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: This is a rare occasion - OP is issuing sound advice. Never explain shit to me, Ramsey. I wish he would expand that to never explain shit to anyone, actually.

He specified you because you are too dense to get it.
(02-18-2010, 10:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-18-2010, 10:15 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: This is a rare occasion - OP is issuing sound advice. Never explain shit to me, Ramsey. I wish he would expand that to never explain shit to anyone, actually.

He specified you because you are too dense to get it.

See, that's what I mean. Don't explain shit. It's unnecessary and useless all at the same time.
86 112
You're right because you still won't get it.
And I don't want it.
86 112
OH you want it. That is why you hump your pillow every night. Your wife has had a headache since your last child was born.
Ramsey, I'd rather masturbate to the History Channel than have a piece of you. Seriously.
86 112
And that is what you do since your wife doesn't fuck you.
I am quite the little fuckee, my soupy sweets.
86 112
(02-18-2010, 12:33 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Ramsey, I'd rather masturbate to the History Channel than have a piece of you. Seriously.

Isn't it the history channel that features, "Pawn Stars"?
If so, I agree.
I love that Pawn Stars show. It's one of the few that I watch. I dig the whole historical artifact core they have going on.

So, it seems Ant cried and left Mock at least for now. What a dramatic lamer.
86 112
He'll be back. He/we always come back even though it pains him to do so.
Mock is kryptonite to his inward superman.