Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CABIN FEVER

I have a bad, bad case of cabin fever...If I can't get outside & enjoy some green grass & trees soon Ima gonna go stark raving mad...I try to recall that god-awful East Coast humidity and I can't...Why is February the only month that lasts 6-8 wks ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hear ya girl. I am over Winter. Over over over. I want the windows open and a warm breeze. I want to open the moon roof on my car and feel the sun on my head.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I made a snowman today.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We've had a great winter here in I-dee-ho. I got a new snow shovel for Christmas, and have only had to use the fucker once. Got to go play my first round of the year on Sunday (shot a damned 85, grumble, grumble). But yeah, in spit of all that, I'm ready to put the shorts on.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(02-18-2010, 05:21 PM)thekid65 Wrote: We've had a great winter here in I-dee-ho. I got a new snow shovel for Christmas, and have only had to use the fucker once. Got to go play my first round of the year on Sunday (shot a damned 85, grumble, grumble). But yeah, in spit of all that, I'm ready to put the shorts on.

A snow shovel for Christmas.....Isn't that like a woman getting a vacuum cleaner?
Did you put that on your list for Santa?
(02-18-2010, 06:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: A snow shovel for Christmas.....Isn't that like a woman getting a vacuum cleaner?

::lol::...I thought the same thing but, I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler Duchess...Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Apart from going out with my wife and daughter, going to work/college and doing my skateboarder/rollerblade/BMX filming I am quite comfortable staying indoors the rest of the time.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I live in a part of California where we don't really do winter. A lot of rain but that's it.

I'm visiting Tahoe right now. Snow! I'm getting my 3 day fix--I'll be done with snow by the end.
Commando Cunt Queen
SPRING is coming! Maggot's snowman will melt away and the happy little chipmunks will return to feast on his dope plants. ::lol::

(02-18-2010, 06:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-18-2010, 05:21 PM)thekid65 Wrote: We've had a great winter here in I-dee-ho. I got a new snow shovel for Christmas, and have only had to use the fucker once. Got to go play my first round of the year on Sunday (shot a damned 85, grumble, grumble). But yeah, in spit of all that, I'm ready to put the shorts on.

A snow shovel for Christmas.....Isn't that like a woman getting a vacuum cleaner?

Actually, didnt mind at all, my old one was shot, and all bent up at the corners, this fucker is a heavy duty plastic one with a wide blade. I dont mind getting shit that makes my "jobs" easier. Just goes to show ya that my wife listens to me when I bitch about something, even a year later.

I got a lot of fun/cool stuff too, believe me Smiley_emoticons_wink
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(02-18-2010, 06:09 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Apart from going out with my wife and daughter, going to work/college and doing my skateboarder/rollerblade/BMX filming I am quite comfortable staying indoors the rest of the time.

Translation: I'm a frumpy bitch
86 112
The Kid: Actually, didnt mind at all, my old one was shot, and all bent up at the corners, this fucker is a heavy duty plastic one with a wide blade.

me:you remind me of a year & 12 ago when i moved from florida to Mass. i went to the hardware store (in june!) and bought a half-dozen car ice scrapers! i kept looking at them in wonder. Smiley_emoticons_shocked put 2 in the car, one in the kitchen, and one on my desk just to stare at! 28 it was so cute, albiet an alien and foreign object.

(02-18-2010, 05:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I made a snowman today.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You're a lot younger than I imagined. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(02-18-2010, 10:04 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(02-18-2010, 05:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I made a snowman today.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You're a lot younger than I imagined. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Do you like my black light eyes? All I had was some leftover fluorescent cardboard from my last party.39
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.