Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help Sally find an avatar~~
submit your ideas here for her approval. she is looking naked without one. MF finally got rid of that stupid tree, so Sally should follow suit and decorate her profile. Smiley_emoticons_smile

let's keep it semi-clean and fit for public viewing. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[attachment=1203]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ima, you find Sally an avatar and we'll find you a sense of wit and irony.
I actually tried to upload 3 different ones now. I keep getting something that says that they are too big and couldn't be resized. So I resized them myself and then it says that the file failed. I don't know, screw it.
(02-19-2010, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: I actually tried to upload 3 different ones now. I keep getting something that says that they are too big and couldn't be resized. So I resized them myself and then it says that the file failed. I don't know, screw it.

Sounds like a soupy excuse ImaDick would use.
(02-19-2010, 08:26 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: I actually tried to upload 3 different ones now. I keep getting something that says that they are too big and couldn't be resized. So I resized them myself and then it says that the file failed. I don't know, screw it.

are you stupid, my file loaded with no problems, see above for an example of your stulidity.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

"stulidity".
(02-19-2010, 08:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:26 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

are you stupid, my file loaded with no problems, see above for an example of your stulidity.

Please see the post directly above this one to confirm your gimpy stupidity.
Thanks!
Is there a rule that I have to have an avatar? I don't have one at the other two forums I belong to, thats the way I roll.
(02-19-2010, 08:31 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Dick thinks his suggested avatar for Sally is too big to upload.
I don't have the heart to tell him... it is.

no its not.

OBK thinks she has something but she doesn't.

do the words automatically resized mean anything to you?
John Adams

(02-19-2010, 08:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

no its not.

Let me guess. You tell your significant other four inches is really eight.
Nice!
(02-19-2010, 08:37 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

no its not.

Nice!

I try to minimize the impact, I found out a long time ago that most women get scared of anything larger than the usual 6.

you lose.::lol::
John Adams

(02-19-2010, 08:33 PM)sally Wrote: Is there a rule that I have to have an avatar? I don't have one at the other two forums I belong to, thats the way I roll.

well newbies are supposed to upload one, but i don't know if it's written in stone that you must. i was thinking something from your salt water aquarium would be pretty, but not a dead sea anenome. ::lol::

(02-19-2010, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:37 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

no its not.

Nice!

I try to minimize the impact, I found out a long time ago that most women get scared of anything larger than the usual 6.

you lose.::lol::

Thank you for proving my point. You do lie to women.
(02-19-2010, 08:41 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:33 PM)sally Wrote: Is there a rule that I have to have an avatar? I don't have one at the other two forums I belong to, thats the way I roll.

well newbies are supposed to upload one, but i don't know if it's written in stone that you must. i was thinking something from your salt water aquarium would be pretty. but not a dead sea anenome. ::lol::

I was under the impression that once you got in that you could ditch the bitch name and avatar ::lol::. I might take a picture of my stingray, however. Unfortunately he's the only one left in the tank. The other one died and my poor Zebra eel somehow got sucked down the filter tube and had some serious injuries to his head that resulted in his death 4 days later. I never thought I would cry my eyes out over an eel.
Is that the reason why you were so harsh on Frank in the other thread?
Smiley_emoticons_shocked i'm glad you weren't in Finding Nemo Sally! 28

(02-19-2010, 08:51 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Is that the reason why you were so harsh on Frank in the other thread?

::lol:: No, I was just mimicking Moose.
Good job. You scared me just a little bit.
(02-19-2010, 09:19 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Good job. You scared me just a little bit.

8686868686 dumb cunt.
John Adams