Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was mj a homicide?
or is it his own damn fault for ingesting everything except horse tranks?

link:

[Image: t1home.1422.raid.khou.jpg]

updated 13 minutes ago
'Manslaughter evidence' sought from Jackson doc
Detectives searched the Houston, Texas, medical office of Dr. Conrad Murray on Wednesday for "evidence of the offense of manslaughter," Murray's lawyer said. The search warrant "services part of the ongoing investigation into the death of Michael Jackson," a Los Angeles Police spokesman said. developing story

Nah... he is still secretly alive.... ::dlaugh::

Just like Elvis, Jim Morrison, Tupac....

But yeah that's pretty interesting though. And there was a lot of people that wanted him dead. :shock:
he's starting to stink...hasn't been buried yet. ::bvomit::

This is all kinda sad & pathetic...Just like his life appears to have been.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When he got white.... I wonder if he left his wiener black--you know, since it would be painful to shove syringes in that area. Smiley_emoticons_razz

*Rotting wiener with maggots.... ::bvomit::
You should be shot for calling a pecker a wiener.
Oh hell, I shoulda said whipped.
Duchess Wrote:Oh hell, I shoulda said whipped.
Mmmm Hmm ::bigg::

::whipped::
I heard that mj was paying this doctor something like $60,000 a week to administer anesthesia to him on a nightly basis and for monitoring to make sure he didn't croak while out because this shit is so powerful. If that's the case, and this shit isn't supposed to be out of the surgical ward, then this doctor could be up shit creek. There are witnesses that saw the doc rolling oxygen tanks (needed for use under this anesthesia) out the back door on more than one occasion.

Methinks doc must have nodded off during the night and allowed mj to go off the deep end.

I say Bleach the mutha-fucka
Fug duh kund
who the fuck cares. He sang some songs. sure i liked some of them like everyone else. but beyond that he was a pedophile freak, spent 1000 times more money then he had, addicted to surgery freak.

Not only am I completely sick of all of the MJ stuff, but I honestly dont care how he died. He is dead and that is the end of it. He is worm food.
i don't give a rat's ass about mj either...i am interested in seeing this doctor relieved of his license or thrown in jail.

mj and anna nicole silicone did it to themselves... but these doctors need to be held accountable to their hippocratic oath. and the law.

Maybe it was the collective will of every vulnerable child on earth that killed him.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
jackboots Wrote:or is it his own damn fault for ingesting everything except horse tranks?

link:

[Image: t1home.1422.raid.khou.jpg]

updated 13 minutes ago
[color="#5c7996"]'Manslaughter evidence' sought from Jackson doc[/color]
Detectives searched the Houston, Texas, medical office of Dr. Conrad Murray on Wednesday for "evidence of the offense of manslaughter," Murray's lawyer said. The search warrant "services part of the ongoing investigation into the death of Michael Jackson," a Los Angeles Police spokesman said. [color="#5c7996"]developing story[/color]

You know nothing would surprise me with this story.

I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Don't know...don't care. He's dead, assuming room temperature, extinct, pushing up daisies, dirt napping, done shit da bed and rolled in it.

Sure don't think that if you check later that will have changed sooooooooooooooooo......move along, nothing to see here.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
MJ DEAD???? OMFG I ... didn't notice.. not a life changing event for me and you wont see my ass on tv crying about his dead rotten stinking half white wantabe ass.

I think I will run out right away and memorialize it by...... having another beer.

You never know maybe doc saw him commit molestation and cleaned up the world a bit.
again, i am interested in the criminal aspects in this matter. Dr. Murray's home is being searched as i type. means some judge found probable cause for a warrant.

[Image: t1home.michael.jackson.03.gi.jpg]

A law enforcement official tells The Associated Press that the Los Angeles County coroner ruled Michael Jackson's death a homicide.
updated 9 minutes ago
Jackson's body had lethal levels of propofol
Singer Michael Jackson had lethal levels of the drug propofol in his blood when he died, according to court documents. A source close to the investigation told CNN that Dr. Conrad Murray is believed to have administered the drug to Jackson within 24 hours of his death on June 25. full story

Great, more hysteria from the masses to follow. Hopefully there can be claims of racism from the Reverend Jesse Jackson, those are always helpful.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Great, more hysteria from the masses to follow. Hopefully there can be claims of racism from the Reverend Jesse Jackson, those are always helpful.

michael jackson was black? :shock:

'rev' jackson and sharpton (who never met a camera or mic they didn't like) will be hard-pressed to bleat about racism when the doctor who may be arrested in his demise ::death::is a black man.

MJ was proof that only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a wealthy white woman! ::dunno::
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]