Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SARAH PALIN

Is she the voice of the Republican party ?

Is she going to run for the highest office of all in 2012 ?

If so, will her name on the ticket mean a win for the Dems ?

oh hell i hate politics! but that woman is obnoxious and ridiculous. an embarrassment.

Attached Files
.gif   twat.gif (Size: 1.15 KB / Downloads: 109)

I don't much care for politics either but, I LOVE dissin' that cow...39
If Sarah is the best "they" can offer, then this country really is in dire trouble!!! 52
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-18-2010, 07:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you jealous because her tits are bigger than yours? (I can not help myself; I swear I am an addict. I need help; I need more boobies in my life.)39
(07-22-2010, 08:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 03:59 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(07-18-2010, 07:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you jealous because her tits are bigger than yours? (I can not help myself; I swear I am an addict. I need help; I need more boobies in my life.)39

Did I leave you speechless?

I have nothing to say about Sarah Palin's boobies other than I think she is a boob herself.
(07-18-2010, 07:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is she the voice of the Republican party ?

Is she going to run for the highest office of all in 2012 ?

If so, will her name on the ticket mean a win for the Dems ?

No, she's not the voice of the republican party, and no, she will not run for office, as stupid as she is, she realizes she has no chance, and can make a helluva lot more $$$ doing the TV/paid speaker thing, with less hassle.

The Dems, I believe, are going to lean towards Hillary in 2012, if she has the cajones to run against the weebie. I actually think she's done a stand up job as Secretary of State, and has a solid chance of beating this asshat that continues to put our country further into debt, ignore/fight the immigration issues, and continues to go against the will of the majority of the folks. He's realy screwing the pooch, and I regret voting for him in 08 (keep in mind, my sack leans to the right when it comes to politics).

As far as the republicans go, hard to say who's going to step up at this point...we'll find out next year, methinks. I'm very interested to see what happens in Congress this Nov.

Back to Palin though... yeah, I'd hit it, as long as she had a ball-gag in her piehole.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

"and I regret voting for him in 08"

yeah, the fucking alternative looks better to you now, eh fuckstick? I should nominate you for Mock's political commentator......NOT.
Fug duh kund
No, the alternative doesnt look better at all, it was a simple choice of the lesser of two evils. Although the more I watch Biden, it appears he's just as much of an idiot as Palin is.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(07-24-2010, 07:13 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Although the more I watch Biden, it appears he's just as much of an idiot as Palin is.

He's from my state & is known far and wide for putting his foot in it. He never knows when to shut up.

I'm no fan of Joe Biden except for thinking many of his faux pas' are pretty funny but, if the choice were between him & SP, I'm going with Joe.
It's funny how the Obama administration appears to really want to keep this guy out of the spotlight. I'm sure McCain would have done the same with Palin. Shit, I'm betting McCain regretted that choice about 2 weeks into the campaign. Not sure what he was thinking.

When Biden leaned over & whispered, this is a big fuckin' deal, into the Prez's ear I thought I would fall on the floor from laughing...Whatta dufus. ::lol::

Oh...and there are many who believe that John McCain putting her on the ticket was the kiss of death to his campaign, I can't say I disagree with that.
McCain lost the election, not Palin, just goes to show you that most of America still does not understand what electing a President is all about.

The simple fact that the current President has not been Impeached for violating the Constitution should show you that we are a doomed society, that the people are kept in the midst of crisis to keep them from focusing on how corrupt our government really is.

As far as Palin goes if she really understood what was up she should / would run.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

One couldnt help but notice how at the beginning of the campaign how close they were, and as it wore on, the further apart they got. Gotta hand it to her though, she's turned that thing into a nice cash cow.

(07-24-2010, 08:08 AM)IMaDick Wrote: McCain lost the election, not Palin, just goes to show you that most of America still does not understand what electing a President is all about.

Yes, of course McCain was the loser, somewhat due to his choice of a running mate, somewhat due to the hatred of the GOP, and somewhat due to the fact that Obama was able to get the minorities in this country off their collective lazy asses and got them to vote.

Unfortunately, voting in America has basically turned into choosing the lesser of two evils every 4 years.

Actually its just your opinion that Palin was the loss factor, most polls show otherwise though,they indicate that she was in fact the reason that McCain got as close as He did.

Don't like it? thats too bad, she has a little something the others don't.

And thats little something is that she does not have a long time connection with Washington and its criminal politics.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Like it? That's irrelevant to this convo, I was just merely stating the 3 things I believe cost McCain the presidency. Palin is a fucking idiot, with no international, or national experience at all. She may have been fine for the folks in Alaska, but she was completely clueless when it came to national and international issues. And really, had something bad happened to McCain, would you want that stupid cunt running our country?

I know facts suck don't they, the fact is McCain lost, Palin boosted his vote by 20+% and She has the ability to win the election based solely on her distance from Washington politics alone, not even counting Her stance on what and who Americans are.

now you have three other points to ponder but this time they are factual and not some preconcieved ill informed opinion formed by the media and given to all the followers in this country.
John Adams