Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chelsea's Wedding~
~the first photos were just published, should be more tomorrow.
i think she's a lovely glowing bride!~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I hate to admit it, nice looking bride!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

all brides are beautiful Cars! ~~109~~
here's a couple closer-up photos.

click to view

he looks like a pasty pedophile and she looks like mrs. potatohead. any kids are marked to resemble gollum...
Fug duh kund
I would like to see the honeymoon pics, but hell who's to say she not a freak in the sack and in the end thats all that matters.

I give them two years until divorce sets in.

PS., this guy did not marry her for her looks !! she is the epitome of louisiana inbreed beauty.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Did she wear Vera Wang ?...Bill looks too skinny...I wonder if she'll keep a kosher home...These and all of my questions could be answered if I took the time to browse the web...I just woke up...:Yawn:
yes, vera wang.

i take it back Cars. some brides are more beautiful than others.

Oh man !...Like she needs MORE cake ! ::demon::

Fat asses shouldn't be photographed feeding the beast.
That was just a fucking insane amount of money to spend on a wedding. I just don't get that type of expense. I realize that one can do whatever they want with their $$$$, but seems to me the money could have been better spent elsewhere.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(08-01-2010, 08:59 AM)thekid65 Wrote: That was just a fucking insane amount of money to spend on a wedding. I just don't get that type of expense. I realize that one can do whatever they want with their $$$$, but seems to me the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

Essentially it was a big 'fuck you' to the 'little people'... aka 98% of americans.

boy, hillary's new job is taking a toll on the old cow, eh? she looks like forty miles of beat up camel rectum.
Fug duh kund
I've always thought Chelsea had a face that could curdle milk at 100 paces.

Never mind, if he ever needs a bottle opener for a beer he can use her face.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I just heard today, that Hillary asked Chelsea if she had sex before getting married. And Chelsea answered,
"NOT ACCORDING TO DAD I DIDN'T"!
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin ::lol:: 39
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

she could easily hide more than a couple of nuts in those cheeks. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Fug duh kund

.jpg   chelsea.jpg (Size: 4.31 KB / Downloads: 88)
Fug duh kund
Politics aside, her dad is not too bad looking..too bad she did not inherit his looks.
she got his dick....
Fug duh kund
(08-02-2010, 01:23 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Politics aside, her dad is not too bad looking..too bad she did not inherit his looks.

I like Bill, he's charming, witty, intelligent & funny, all qualities I prize in people. {Not that one needs all those qualities to be Prez} I never cared that he couldn't keep it in his pants. So fuckin' what. The only issue I can ever recall having with him was that he considered the horse business a hobby & not a business so, no tax breaks.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Chelsea Clinton sent a clear message as she stepped out in New York yesterday with her wedding ring firmly in place amid claims her marriage to Marc Mezvinsky is in trouble.

Friends of the couple today denied the pair are on the brink of splitting just months after their nuptials.

Eyebrows were raised after Mezvinsky quit his job as an investment banker to go snowboarding for three months - without his wife. FUCK THAT SHIT! Guns

The daughter of the former President Bill Clinton and current Secretary of State is planning to stay in New York while her husband spends three months in Jackson Hole ski resort in Wyoming.

Chelsea is said to have initially been eager to have children, but had then decided to wait a year before getting pregnant. The American tabloid reported Mezvinsky felt 'deceived' by the change of heart.

An unnamed source was quoted as telling the publication: 'Chelsea asked her mother and father if they could help her get an annulment.

'She's heartbroken but she isn't afraid to end the marriage. She regrets now that she ever married Marc.'

While her huge diamond ring was clearly on show yesterday, there is no denying Chelsea looked rather washed out after a trip to the gym in her fitness gear.

Those close to the couple have insisted that the marriage is still strong.

'The happy couple are happy,' a family friend told People.

'Any report suggesting there is trouble in the marriage is absolutely false,' the friend added.

NOT A VERY FLATTERING PHOTO~

I'd be horrified to be caught looking like that. I'd throw a bag over my head...no lie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]