Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
is Halloween demonic?
a few years ago we had a monster thread at another forum about this...some thought Halloween was evil and demonic and bad for the kiddies going out to trick or treat.
i was wondering if anyone here feels it's an evil thing that invites demons in?
[Image: mrph8x.gif][Image: 0264.gif]

Yes! It's demonic because Z's stupid costume cost fifty freakin dollars. Stupid.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-20-2010, 08:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i was wondering if anyone here feels it's an evil thing that invites demons in?

Hell, no. It's just another opportunity to throw a party.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hell no. I know many ultra Christian people believe so because of it being a pagan holiday. I think it is only as evil as you make it.
What I hate are those Christian groups that have the Hell Houses up..to show the evils of sins such as abortion, homosexuality etc. Christ.

Just did a google of Hell House, and apparently there is a film out about them. Here is some copy from the site:
Inside the Hell House, tour guides dressed as demons take visitors from room to room to view depictions of school massacres, date rape, AIDS-related deaths, fatal drunk driving crashes, and botched abortions. Hell Houses have now spread to hundreds of churches worldwide. With full access to the behind-the-scenes action, HELL HOUSE follows the process from the first script meeting until the last of the 10,000 visitors passes through the Hell House doors. The movie gives a verite window into the whole process of creating this over-the-top sermon, while showing an intimate portrait of the people who fervently believe its message. The film also features a score by Bubba and Matthew Kadane, formerly of the band Bedhead.
No. The demons are already here. Look at Sarah Palin. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Commando Cunt Queen
The only thing evil and demonic are the sick bastards who prey on children and the assholes who defend them! These pricks have essentially robbed the kids of a night of unfettered freedom.
Here in the South, most people are trick or treating on Saturday so they don't have to be bad Christians. I don't understand their logic.

I only give out the candy on the 31st. I may dress as the devil and ask for souls on Saturday if anybody knocks on the door, haven't decided yet.

I don't understand why there has to be a devil or demons. I always figured it was a good way to blame somebody else for your own faults and misdeeds.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-20-2010, 01:33 PM)username Wrote: No. The demons are already here. Look at Sarah Palin. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I don't understand.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-20-2010, 02:35 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: The only thing evil and demonic are the sick bastards who prey on children and the assholes who defend them! These pricks have essentially robbed the kids of a night of unfettered freedom.

i agree. i hate that the kids' candy has to be x-rayed, that all registered sex offenders must be monitored that night and even have signs on their doors in some places, and the innocent safe fun we enjoyed as children has been ruined forever.

(10-20-2010, 01:33 PM)username Wrote: No. The demons are already here. Look at Sarah Palin. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

You mean the next prez of the good ole US of A? :O

(God forbid)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-20-2010, 07:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: You mean the next prez of the good ole US of A?

Take that back, right now! 16

(10-20-2010, 07:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 07:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: You mean the next prez of the good ole US of A?

Take that back, right now! 16

Alarmingly enough, she seems to be posturing for another run at the whitehouse!! Smiley_emoticons_fies Fuckin absurd!!! :O

(10-20-2010, 07:31 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I don't understand.

I'm not surprised.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-20-2010, 08:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes! It's demonic because Z's stupid costume cost fifty freakin dollars. Stupid.

Some mothers would handcraft a beautiful costume with very little monetary expense. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Dumb bitches. hah

Commando Cunt Queen
(10-20-2010, 09:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: Alarmingly enough, she seems to be posturing for another run at the whitehouse!!

The only thing scarier than that would be Christine O'Donnell as her running mate.

Alarmingly enough, she seems to be posturing for another run at the whitehouse!! Smiley_emoticons_fies Fuckin absurd!!! :O

[/quote]

Posturing? Have you been under a rock? She has been campaigning openly for two years!

We need a President who could do a playboy pictorial.

It's time to put a real pussy in the whitehouse.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-20-2010, 10:43 PM)username Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 08:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes! It's demonic because Z's stupid costume cost fifty freakin dollars. Stupid.

Some mothers would handcraft a beautiful costume with very little monetary expense. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Dumb bitches. hah

Word.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-21-2010, 11:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: We need a President who could do a playboy pictorial.

It's time to put a real pussy in the whitehouse.

You're right, there's already a prick there!

He's almost as good as "Ritchie" from "Happy Days" ..........almost. Well maybe from the first few seasons anyway. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.