Neti Pot
Have any of you tried using a Neti Pot? I have had a sinus headache for the past two weeks. I don't like taking all these meds.

I can't decide if it is too disgusting or not. Not sure I could do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZeILCedRw

Have you used a Neti Pot? Disgusting or not disgusting to douche your face?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
ewwwwwww

do not do this while on a date.

My boss uses them & swears by 'em. I had never even heard of such a thing.

Face douche, hahaha, I wonder if that would amuse her as much as it did me.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I need to know...how much did they pay her to do that in front of an audience??
That lady lives in a zen commune. She would probably douche the other end if you asked.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-22-2010, 08:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Face douche, hahaha, I wonder if that would amuse her as much as it did me.

Say it in French. That will make it sexy.

Oh, wait, douche is already French. Nevermind.
(12-22-2010, 08:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: ewwwwwww
do not do this while on a date.

My face hurts. I'm almost willing to try it. Almost.

Nobody does this? I mean, that's good I guess, but I wanted input.
i bet this guy would demonstrate if asked nicely. ------>

Attached Files
.gif   snotty.gif (Size: 22.16 KB / Downloads: 55)

OK, nevermind for real. That made my stomach hurt.

Fuck
I will not be visiting this thread again. OMG LC. How many snot picture did you wade through for that bit of disgusting?
Dammit LC. I just threw up my last two Tylenol Sinuses.

You made Cracker sad.
come back! i'm sorry!Sorry

see, we turned the page now.

hah

i feel terrible. 111

Attached Files
.gif   shemademe.gif (Size: 6.11 KB / Downloads: 112)

Does someone stuff that freaking teapot up their damn nose? I am not wanting a look see with that. goddammit. It's fucking Christmas, go listen to some skinny Karen Carpenter stuff or something. Oh! the humanity! Good grief! WTF? Savages!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i might as well make Maggot sick too. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It takes alot to make me feel ill but I think that snot thought may get the best of me. 3 cups of Brandy in the eggnog I think would be a start on this glorious day before the day before Christmas. :B
It seems like it would be easier just to go to the beach and suck up a bunch of saltwater.
(12-22-2010, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote: It seems like it would be easier just to go to the beach and suck up a bunch of saltwater.

That would be called "drowning" 78