Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW

Do you care that threads get derailed in here on a regular basis? There is no right or wrong answer, I'm just interested in your opinion.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Packers up 14 to 7!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2011, 06:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you care that threads get derailed in here on a regular basis? There is no right or wrong answer, I'm just interested in your opinion.

Ya I hate that.hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I participated in a forum for awhile where everyone got their panties in a wad if a post went even slightly off-topic. I got banned from that forum.
Commando Cunt Queen
People that do that should be banned. Wasnme
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-23-2011, 06:44 PM)username Wrote: Packers up 14 to 7!

21 to 14 now.
Before the Steelers game I have to make a complex, intriguing yet tasty meal though. Every ingredient needs to be measured perfectly with the utmost skill, deserving of all my concentration.
(01-23-2011, 07:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: Before the Steelers game I have to make a complex, intriguing yet tasty meal though. Every ingredient needs to be measured perfectly with the utmost skill, deserving of all my concentration.

opening another can of beefaroni?

(01-23-2011, 07:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(01-23-2011, 07:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: Before the Steelers game I have to make a complex, intriguing yet tasty meal though. Every ingredient needs to be measured perfectly with the utmost skill, deserving of all my concentration.

opening another can of beefaroni?

I have more class than that. Crescent roll pizza each one will get 6 slices of pepperoni and 3 tablespoons of cheese. I'm not sure if I should scrap off the top of the spoon or put heaping spoonfulls, like I said this is a tough one. Also 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce.
My daughter in law had to take her dog to the vet to be put down. Kids are very sad.
It really chaps my ass when threads get derailed. I have to take a xanax just to simmer down.
(01-23-2011, 09:24 PM)sally Wrote: It really chaps my ass when threads get derailed. I have to take a xanax just to simmer down.

Thats some dangerous shit! a women your size all boiling and shit.Twat

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I will not burn my dinner tonight, I will not burn my dinner tonight....
Commando Cunt Queen
Threads get derailed here? I quit!

But not before a rambling manifesto using words from my word of the day toilet paper.
And naptime.
You haven't lived until you have derailed a thread! hah Smiley_emoticons_wink Smiley_emoticons_fies

Anybody have a derailer remover?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm sorry what was the question? I got distracted by Maggot's pizza.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-26-2011, 12:57 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sorry what was the question? I got distracted by Maggot's pizza.

That wasn't pizza. It was a gourmet hors d'oeuvre.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-26-2011, 01:23 PM)username Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 12:57 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sorry what was the question? I got distracted by Maggot's pizza.

That wasn't pizza. It was a gourmet hors d'oeuvre.

I didn't know they made squirrel bagel bites.