Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Fucking Fireworks
About 4am I hear all these fireworks going off. I was like WTF?? Some idiots that don't have enough sense to realize that people are sleeping?? Next thing I hear are tons of sirens. Cops and firetrucks. Yelling and screaming. This is all taking place a few streets behind my house. I can only guess that someone set somthing on fire. There is a reason fireworks are illegal!!

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I was pissed off when the fucking show near me was still going off at 11 PM. I'm old and I need my sleep.
Mine lasted till midnight, it doesnt get dark here til about 10pm...but ya, 4am is a bit rude.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

thekid65 Wrote:Mine lasted till midnight, it doesnt get dark here til about 10pm...but ya, 4am is a bit rude.
I am more mad that somehow they set something on fire making it necessary for the police and fire trucks to come. Do you realize how loud those sirens are when they are that close? At 4am? And someone could have been hurt or killed.
Yeah I mean, what are the odds that on the 4th of July some idiot is going to burn something down or get hurt, or do something to hurt others?
The stupid ass rednecks around here light them off around the clock any time they think they need to. New Years, Labor Day, Memorial Day, the 4th.... This year they did a bunch first thing on the 4th...as in midnight til around 4...and of coarse they add in gunshots like it required... Idiots always ruin good shit for everyone else.
post it note Wrote:The stupid ass rednecks around here light them off around the clock any time they think they need to. New Years, Labor Day, Memorial Day, the 4th.... This year they did a bunch first thing on the 4th...as in midnight til around 4...and of coarse they add in gunshots like it required... Idiots always ruin good shit for everyone else.
Like I said, there is a reason they are illegal.
ramseycat Wrote:
post it note Wrote:The stupid ass rednecks around here light them off around the clock any time they think they need to. New Years, Labor Day, Memorial Day, the 4th.... This year they did a bunch first thing on the 4th...as in midnight til around 4...and of coarse they add in gunshots like it required... Idiots always ruin good shit for everyone else.
Like I said, there is a reason they are illegal.

Fireworks should be legal....stupid ass rednecks should not!
Oh please, go to North Korea where you don't have to worry about people celebrating Independence. Complaining asses ...
86 112
Go back in your trailer....
Me?
86 112
Yeah.
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh please, go to North Korea where you don't have to worry about people celebrating Independence. Complaining asses ...

Okay, so I will be coming over to your house at 4 a.m on July the 4th 2010 with enough fireworks toblow up the whitehouse and you will be completely okay with that because you love freedom so much right?

Fucking jackass.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh please, go to North Korea where you don't have to worry about people celebrating Independence. Complaining asses ...

Okay, so I will be coming over to your house at 4 a.m on July the 4th 2010 with enough fireworks toblow up the whitehouse and you will be completely okay with that because you love freedom so much right?

Fucking jackass.

Merica! Fuck yeah!!!

I couldn't have said it better...so I quoted it...
post it note Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Fucking jackass.

Merica! Fuck yeah!!!

I couldn't have said it better...so I quoted it...
Yea, see how you like being woken up to that shit. However, when I drove by the house, there area bunch of trucks from First Response Cleaning there to clean up the mess from soot and water. So they got theirs.
ramseycat Wrote:Yea, see how you like being woken up to that shit. However, when I drove by the house, there area bunch of trucks from First Response Cleaning there to clean up the mess from soot and water. So they got theirs.
Ramsey gloating over God's "giving it to them".
Did they all burn to death? That'd teach 'em!
Doesn't matter as long at "they got theirs" right?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Did they all burn to death? That'd teach 'em!
Of course not. I don't want people to get hurt. They got a nice mess to clean up though for being idiots lighting off fireworks at 4am.
Saturday evening I had to deal with a totally stressed out chinchilla, having a total meltdown over the noise.