Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tall is an understatement
LC likes women see below.

Picture courtesy of ebchib.blogspot.com
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

no. she's 5'6" and that guy is Dick.

hah

actually i did a thread about her a while back. a model and wrestler too? i can't remember now.

is this her?

http://mockforums.net/thread-4323.html

I spent a good part of my childhood hating my height, I wanted to be a ballerina but I wouldn't stop growing, there are no 5'8" ballerinas with boobs. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I need to add, credits to the pic above. If the Mod would do that since I can't I would appreciate it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-13-2011, 08:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I need to add, credits to the pic above. If the Mod would do that since I can't I would appreciate it.

done. what the hell did you add that comment for? Dick-head

(02-13-2011, 08:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 08:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I need to add, credits to the pic above. If the Mod would do that since I can't I would appreciate it.

what comment?

John Adams

I'm 5'11" Duchess.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-13-2011, 08:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

what comment?

this comment: "LC likes women see below". 45

(02-13-2011, 08:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm 5'11" Duchess.

so am i.

We are big bitches! My family gave me shit for months after watching Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo. "That's a huge bitch!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-13-2011, 08:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 08:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

what comment?

this comment: "LC likes women see below". 45

Ummmmm Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I may have put that in there? It's possible Smiley_emoticons_stumm
John Adams

well my height combined with my HUMONGOUS arse, is enough to cuff up Dickwad in a NY second. 52

(02-13-2011, 08:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well my height combined with my HUMONGOUS arse, is enough to cuff up Dickwad in a NY second. 52

Stop the madness. now explain to me how you cuff someone with your large ass?

we were trained to use our hands IJS.hah

John Adams

first i sit on them. 37 Catfight

Hahaha! I'm suddenly feeling short at 5'6". I sprouted early and I towered over kids in middle school. Even though everyone grew up around me, I've carried that with me my entire life (that feeling of being a giant). It didn't help that my mom used to tell me I was "big boned". WTF?

Duchess, I guess that makes me the first boned at Mock.
Commando Cunt Queen
YEAH! here's a bone for Dick!

[Image: yo_61.gif]

i was just thinking...if Cracker and i walked down the street together, we'd be SCARY! hahahahaha
men would cower in awe and terror!

Attached Files
.gif   WHIP1.gif (Size: 15.35 KB / Downloads: 43)
.jpg   goosestep av..jpg (Size: 11.19 KB / Downloads: 37)

Am I the only shorty on here. Geesh. At the grocery store yesterday there was this dude that had to be 6'3. I was standing behind him and felt like a midget!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The wrestler Kevin Nash lives here and I happened to be standing in line behind him at the World Market one day, it's a home decor store lol. He's 6'11". I've never been next to someone so tall, he could have picked up his foot and squashed me like a bug.