Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NH Senator wants to send "defective" people to Siberia

FROM WWW.ADDICTINGINFO.ORG:

NH GOP State Congressman Says Disabled and Mentally Ill Are ‘Defective People’ And Should Be Shipped To Siberia
By Matthew Desmond– March 11, 2011
A community health program manager got a surprise when she e-mailed her NH State Congressman recently to ask him about why he had voted to cut money from mental health programs. The Senator told her that society would be better without disabled people, and he wishes he could ship disabled people to Siberia.

Via the Concord Monitor;

Barrington Republican Martin Harty told Sharon Omand, a Strafford resident who manages a community mental health program, that “the world is too populated” and there are “too many defective people,” according to an e-mail account of the conversation by Omand. Asked what he meant, she said Harty clarified, “You know the mentally ill, the retarded, people with physical disabilities and drug addictions – the defective people society would be better off without.”

Harty confirmed to the Monitor that he made the comments to Omand. Harty told the Monitor the world population has increased dramatically, and “it’s a very dangerous situation if it doubles again.” Asked about people who are mentally ill, he asked, apparently referring to a lack of financial resources, “Can we afford to bring them through?”

Harty said nature has a way of “getting rid of stupid people,” and “now we’re saving everyone who gets born.”

Harty’s conversation with Omand became public at a hearing on the state budget yesterday when Laurie McCray, a registered nurse and board member of the Disability Rights Center, read Omand’s account to the House Finance Committee. Afterward, McCray said she wanted people to know about the representative – whom she did not identify publicly – because he “didn’t deserve to represent people in New Hampshire.”

In an interview and in an e-mail Omand sent to her friends, Omand said she called Harty, who represents her district, to tell him her concerns about the House Finance Committee’s proposed cuts to mental health services. Omand said Harty said he disagreed with her and made the comments about eugenics.

Omand says Harty then stated, “I wish we had a Siberia so we could ship them all off to freeze to death and die and clean up the population.”

Read more at; http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/24...s-eugenics

Another right-wing, retarded Republican. I suggest he gets shipped off first.

:stir_shit:

Commando Cunt Queen
He's right, the people of this modern world have interfered with natural selection in so many ways, we need to fix it, you know like global warming.

At some point we need to start righting the mess that has been made of natural selection.

You don't seriously believe that the only place we have fucked with the world and it's natural course is in the weather patterns do you?

If that is what you think please make reservations on the first flight to Retard Siberia.

you won't be sorry you did.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm not exactly opposed to that idea but I can get away with saying crap like that, I'm nobody, this guy is a Congressman for christssake. I hope he gets bombarded with shit for that statement.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The Concord Monitor is a left leaning paper. The Union leader is a right leaning paper. They always do this dance of finding crazy shit to paste on the front page especially if it demonizes the other party. Media/political agendas with both of them, the NPR thing has the Concord Monitor all pissed off so they are trying to find any mud to toss back hoping nobody notices. They called the craziest Mother fucker and riled him up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The dude is 91 fucking years old. Much like Byrd, it's time for him to go. He's a freshman representative? Whodafuck votes for a 91 year old dude in this day and age?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-13-2011, 09:04 AM)Maggot Wrote: The Concord Monitor is a left leaning paper. The Union leader is a right leaning paper. They always do this dance of finding crazy shit to paste on the front page especially if it demonizes the other party.

Ahh, political National Enquirer's. Got it.

Commando Cunt Queen
His attitude epitomises and embodies the GOP.

They really do not give a fuck about anybody.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-13-2011, 01:39 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: His attitude epitomises and embodies the GOP.

I do not believe that just as I do not believe that everything said by a liberal/democrat is what every democrat embodies. Like I said they picked the most radical one and shook the cage.
uninformed headline reading fuckwit Wrote:His attitude epitomises and embodies the GOP.

You're flat out wrong OP. You know nothing of American politics. You did the exact same thing on the health care thread you posted....read a fucking headline, and didnt bother to research further.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/24...ced-by-gop
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

He is correct in this statement:
Harty said in an interview with the Monitor that the world population has increased dramatically, and "it's a very dangerous situation if it doubles again." He said nature has a way of "getting rid of stupid people" and "now we're saving everyone who gets born."

The world is just more PC today. Truth is not always kind.
Dick Cheney - Couldn't give a fuck
Donald Rumsfeld - Couldn't give a fuck
George W Bush - Couldn't give a fuck
Condoleeza Rice - Couldn't give a fuck

You are retards for defending them because they really couldn't give a flying fuck about any of you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-13-2011, 01:39 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: His attitude epitomises and embodies the GOP.

I have tried to tell that you extreme views on either side of an issue will make you the one who is fucked up.

you have managed to take the light from the 91 year old senator and place it directly upon yourself.

Congratulations, you deserve all the attention such an action brings.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

A true liberal would come back with something like:
Then lets get rid of the GOP..........
(03-13-2011, 01:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: He's right, the people of this modern world have interfered with natural selection in so many ways, we need to fix it, you know like global warming.

At some point we need to start righting the mess that has been made of natural selection.

You don't seriously believe that the only place we have fucked with the world and it's natural course is in the weather patterns do you?

If that is what you think please make reservations on the first flight to Retard Siberia.

so would eugenics be your "final solution" dick?

(03-13-2011, 01:56 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: He's right, the people of this modern world have interfered with natural selection in so many ways, we need to fix it, you know like global warming.

so would eugenics be your "final solution" dick?

Context is important OP, I spoke of suppressing the interference of the natural selection process.

You speak of a continued interference in the natural selection process.

The two are diametrically opposed to one another, although your position is not a complete surprise to me you always end up in the extreme position and almost always to the negative.

John Adams

I believe everything I read in the media because I'm retarded. You should, too. You may get a free ticket to Siberia out of the deal...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No I am suggesting vulnerable people who are vulnerable through no fault of their own should be helped not left to the mercy of natural selection.

We are intelligent (some of us anyway) human beings not a pack of fucking wolves.
(03-13-2011, 02:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: I believe everything I read in the media because I'm retarded. You should, too. You may get a free ticket to Siberia out of the deal...

I believe everything the Republican government tells me because I am retarded. You should too. You may get a free ticket to Siberia out of the deal.
Some of us vote more conservatively. Deal with it. We don't have to be midget clones. You supposed liberals are the lest tolerant of all the pygmies.

I don't watch TV news. I parse the local paper, that's about it. I vote BECAUSE I FUCKING READ CANDiDATE'S PLATFORMS AND PROPOSED LEGISLATION. Dumbass. Like we are all hooked to TV. Some of us actually fucking work during the day.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.