Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clancy's message to Frank
Quote:This was the clincher for me. The line he posted about you on "open view" at 24HourForum a while back.

Quote 24HourNut: ............I am not just "lumping you in" with the people you post with. I was referencing specific posts and comments YOU made about ME and this site, so let's drop the "lumping in" excuse....... There you go..... Just like, Chloroform Bob (Spot at FG). He needs to know what's being said about him and his pissant little 24HourForum. He's such a pompous git. He gets all butt hurt whenever people dare to mention how pissed off they are at him .....even on other forums that have fuck all to do with him. He pisses people off, and they can't retort, or mention it to anyone...anywhere ???..........That's the kinda thing you'd expect from little huffy girls, Mary .

Look at how he's coming on all, it's my play-pen, my ball, my rules, I'm right in his recent posts to you.....Long winded witless, useless, pointless paragraphs attempting to stamp his little authoritarian dick around the place. Does he think everyone didn't notice he flounced out of Mock when Borndragon placed a few choice 'shopped pics his way? He went missing for about 30 hours, Mary ! He can't abide "anyone" getting the better of him...it fucks with his sense of the grand opinion he has of himself.
Mary, he ran away from his own forum FFS! He couldn't take being mocked! He thinks owning a mock/flame forum automatically makes him a seasoned flamer. He isn't even the pimple on the arse of the real flamers you mixed with at R&R or CR! The only thing he could do in retort was post emotes...???? JHFC!

Yeah, he trolled FG ....the only people he could trouble were the hand-wringing, panties brigade. None of the real posters paid him any notice. I know I didn't, he hadn't the makings of an interesting troll to bother with . He was touting for business for 24Hour. His slimy posts to the woman were that off an old shuffle arse pensioner
....and yeah, even back then I thought, what a dopey witless twat. Some of the FG crew did join him....but as I've said often, he couldn't keep them there. 24Hour was dead, and as you know some of them left shouting,
fuck off, you megalomaniac, piss off !

Your time in 24Hour is, well to be blunt,...It's like you having, Ned Flanders as a room-mate. ⿿Hi SnapHiss⿝⿦.aint⿿ it another beautiful god given day⿝ ......you ain't been saved from damnation"....You like Mexicans and blacks??....fuck you! " ...quick, brothers and sisters, vote for my post". So you retaliate, then bang, you or ,OP get banned...or both. Why? Because, Frank's a fucking twat. I expect a hint of arrogance from people who are naturally gifted....so what's Frank's skill? he likes to own and be in charge of forums...........I'm sure there's more, but off hand , I can't think of anything else .

xxx
PS I keep saying to you to cherry pick anything that may be useful to you. . And yeah, I know you like to credit people for this n' that, but, you're honest to a fault.
You're the most open and honest person I've ever met online Where else am I going to use any of this stuff? You know I prefer the more milder stuff when I post. So if you see anything from me.....even something that jogs your memory, or a line you can use where, Frank's concerned, just do it Has he been fair recently? calling you names...calling you a liar? You're so damn honest, you own up if you tell a porky because it begins to bother you. that's something, Frankie-boy "doesn't" know about you. BTW, you do know he's going to ban you from his other pissant forum the first chance he can just to show you who's boss? F'kin twat of a man.

LOL, the "honest to a fault" was hysterical. It's pretty funny that this guy analyzes and knows so much, considering he isn't involved. That's a sign of mental illness. The only reason I know about the issues I've discussed with you is because it either directly involved me or I ran the site, and even then I forgot half of it. You have an enabler here (we'll call him DF for Drama Fag) that spends way too much time reading posts and analyzing people, like me. DF is a perfect friend for you - another drama bitch that is into that kind of detail and forum bullshit, enabling you, defending you, siding with you as you get into conflicts on the internet. You need these conflicts which is why sometimes you create them, troll, fuel, and get into this stuff ... that is part of your emotional MO, so I understand befriending DF, I really do. I don't blame you for that. I don't blame you for posting his comments and getting into shit every month or so with someone. I understand emotional dysfunction and the need to fill voids. BUT ... forgive me if I lack the desire to dismantle and respond to each of the 43 drama fag items above, because I lack the motivation to do so, especially for someone I don't know or who isn't even a member, and is still speaking through you like a douche. A few things were true, some need clarification (DF's ignorance on some things is obvious), and many things were just incorrect or ridiculous.

Other than that, I am glad you have an internet friend. I am sure DF knows you like to start trouble and troll, but is just defending you. He's a good Enabler Buddy. I am sure, like anyone who has known you over time and watched you on multiple sites, that DF knows you need negative drama, are like a lonely cat looking to stir shit up, and that you get off on pushing buttons. That's fine, but let's not pretend it isn't true.

p.s. congrats on utilizing another Deflector Tactic! Showing how other people say I am bad so that you can look good is a solid one that is nice to see put into use. Typical and sad, but that is what enablers and those in denial do.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:LOL, the "honest to a fault" was hysterical. It's pretty funny that this guy analyzes and knows so much, considering he isn't involved. That's a sign of mental illness. The only reason I know about the issues I've discussed with you is because it either directly involved me or I ran the site, and even then I forgot half of it. You have an enabler here (we'll call him DF for Drama Fag) that spends way too much time reading posts and analyzing people, like me. DF is a perfect friend for you - another drama bitch that is into that kind of detail and forum bullshit, enabling you, defending you, siding with you as you get into conflicts on the internet. You need these conflicts which is why sometimes you create them, troll, fuel, and get into this stuff ... that is part of your emotional MO, so I understand befriending DF, I really do. I don't blame you for that. I don't blame you for posting his comments and getting into shit every month or so with someone. I understand emotional dysfunction and the need to fill voids. BUT ... forgive me if I lack the desire to dismantle and respond to each of the 43 drama fag items above, because I lack the motivation to do so, especially for someone I don't know or who isn't even a member, and is still speaking through you like a douche. A few things were true, some need clarification (DF's ignorance on some things is obvious), and many things were just incorrect or ridiculous.

Other than that, I am glad you have an internet friend. I am sure DF knows you like to start trouble and troll, but is just defending you. He's a good Enabler Buddy. I am sure, like anyone who has known you over time and watched you on multiple sites, that DF knows you need negative drama, are like a lonely cat looking to stir shit up, and that you get off on pushing buttons. That's fine, but let's not pretend it isn't true.

p.s. congrats on utilizing another Deflector Tactic! Showing how other people say I am bad so that you can look good is a solid one that is nice to see put into use. Typical and sad, but that is what enablers and those in denial do.
This is the type of hype she pulls, Take the thread she started about me.....she attacks me and God knows she PM's anyone that she can manipulate, she turns things around and acts the "Great Crusader" 30Save us "Saint Lumpy Pussy"::ahole:Smiley_emoticons_kotz
You're right, I've sent PMs to everyone in this forum about you. I think I've got most of them convinced you're a complete fucking idiot but it didn't take much effort on my part. Smiley_emoticons_smile
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You're right, I've sent PMs to everyone in this forum about you. I think I've got most of them convinced you're a complete fucking idiot but it didn't take much effort on my part. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Be as glib as you want to be, Fact remains, You are "tap dancing" so fast right now,I didn't come here to seek you out. I was asked who I knew. Smiley_emoticons_smile
So, let me ask you something. Was there a reason you joined this forum besides the opportunity to stalk me and cheer Frank from the sidelines? Because if I'm supposed to be your main source of entertainment here, it's going to get old pretty fast for everyone.
Hey Frank, here's a little more Clancy wisdom for you to ponder:

Quote:You know when he was bragging about his intro into FG being the best one? Who exactly awarded him that? Just another thought, but I think Frank has a lot of the Jives-I'm a big showboat-asshole gene. Maybe Frank enjoys Jives....there isn't another forum would want him. You also seen aknow in 24Hour's is another lying twat.

When you look at what's in there. Two gaping asshole liars, The Klan, Smooth -the biker-who isn't a biker, Prince Colon-I tell porky pies, and bore for my country ..........and Frank the twat is calling "YOU" a liar ??? Neil Simon, the brilliant U.S. playwright and screenwriter would have loved a scenario like this

::lmao::
Why DOESN'T this Clancy dude join here and talk to Frank directly? It is kinda stupid for him to talk through you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He's not actually talking TO Frank, these are bits and pieces of emails between us ABOUT Frank that I thoughtFrank wouldenjoy seeing. And apparently he does. :Angel:
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:Why DOESN'T this Clancy dude join here and talk to Frank directly? It is kinda stupid for him to talk through you.

Clancy's arrival will usher in the Rapture.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:So, let me ask you something. Was there a reason you joined this forum besides the opportunity to stalk me and cheer Frank from the sidelines? Because if I'm supposed to be your main source of entertainment here, it's going to get old pretty fast for everyone.
Don't flatter yourself Pussy, I thought all was fine until you started your bullshit. Everyone here is getting to know you a little bit better as well. Dance some more for us for us "Mary Stiltskin"::vio::
ramseycat Wrote:Why DOESN'T this Clancy dude join here and talk to Frank directly? It is kinda stupid for him to talk through you.

Because he and LMPP are two drama-needing bitches. I couldn't even imagine me emailing shit with someone about someone I don't even know, on a forum I am not a member of, as much as those two misfits email about me. WTF? They email about ME? The fact that they email about me and all this shit and she posts his comments supports everything I've been saying, I believe. Think about it.
86 112
Frank. If Clancy found your burnt image in a slice of toast you would be worshiped.

(He claims to have a frosted flake in the shape of your nose, but that doesn't really count.)
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Frank. If Clancy found your burnt image in a slice of toast you would be worshiped.

(He claims to have a frosted flake in the shape of your nose, but that doesn't really count.)
I would add to that but I don't know Clancy at all, besides the fact that the loser emails about me as if my forum life is important to him.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Frank. If Clancy found your burnt image in a slice of toast you would be worshiped.

I would add to that but I don't know Clancy at all, besides the fact that the loser emails about me as if my forum life is important to him.
He thinks you're a twat... does that help at all? We like to laugh at idiots online and you're it right now.41
Sorry, I refuse to respond to or about your enablers when they are not logged in. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Cool! I just found a pair of Rice Krispies in the shape of Clancy's balls!*

*Life size too.
Middle Finger Wrote:Sorry, I refuse to respond to or about your enablers when they are not logged in. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Really? Because that's all you've been doing. ::haha::
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Cool! I just found a pair of Rice Krispies in the shape of Clancy's balls!*

*Life size too.
I bet you fingered each and every one of them, all the while fantasizing about a stranger's testicles.

Now see, that's why you're a cop. ::thumbs::

Is this brain tickler accurate?

"Mayhem is to Sinister what Clancy is to LMPP."