Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
osama photos not released. other death photos page 6. GRAPHIC GORE!
i'm doing a separate thread for this so people have the option to view or not. i'll post it as soon as it is available.

WHITE HOUSE RELEASES BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO
Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama has decided to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

You tease!

I want my raghead corpse and I want it now!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I didn't look. All I saw was the last post. Are they so bad they'll make me want to heave?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
now "they" are saying they are debating best time to release it.
and discussing whether to release video of him being used for shark chum...er excuse me, i mean formal burial and service at sea.

Never mind. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I want to see it so I can feel the satisfaction seeing the brutality he started being turned back on him.
The gore will be offset by the feeling of 'justice' it will convey.
Do you think the "pig fucker" pastor will get his attorney to apply for an injunction to prohibit the release of the photo on the grounds of "threatening National security"?

Or burn the Koran simultaneously with the release?

Now where did I put that Book of Mormon . . .
It takes time to generate good photo's that layered shit is easy to spot.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-03-2011, 12:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It takes time to generate good photo's that layered shit is easy to spot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If this was watched in real time from the situation room in the white house there should be a full length movie of the entire event, that is what I would like to see, the whole movie.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-03-2011, 01:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If this was watched in real time from the situation room in the white house there should be a full length movie of the entire event, that is what I would like to see, the whole movie.

I agree; in HD w/ full surround sound and all.

Think they'll release a 3D version?

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-03-2011, 01:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If this was watched in real time from the situation room in the white house there should be a full length movie of the entire event, that is what I would like to see, the whole movie.

They could put on DVD, with a Director's commentary from Obama. Sell it for, say $25 per and put it toward the National Debt...or even better, Veteran's rehab.
still waiting.

CNN says
The senior US official says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hanger after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

2. Photos from the burial at sea on the USS Carl Vinson. Photos of OBL before the shroud was put on and then wrapped in the shroud.

3. There are photos of the raid itself that include photos of the two dead brothers, one of OBLs dead son (adult adolescent, maybe approx 18 yrs old) and some of the inside scene of the compound.

The official says the challenge is that the picture that includes the most recognizable image of OBLs face – from the hangar in Afghanistan – is so gruesome and mangled its not appropriate for say the front page of the newspaper. On the other hand, this is the one that is most identifiable as him.

The only reason I want photos to be released is to stop the retarded chattering of the conspiracy nuts (not that any photos will stop that of course!) I don't really have any interest in seeing photos of a corpse with a hole in his head or footage of someone being killed even if he was a terrorist shitbag.
You do realize that the conspiracy folks will just say the pictures are not real and have been Photoshopped.
(05-03-2011, 01:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: still waiting.

CNN says
The senior US official says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hanger after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

And minute traces of the post-mortem cartoon glasses, drawn by a SEAL team member with a Sharpee, are still visible.
Clearly the government hasn't seen the membership at somethingawful.com...bring on the gore. I'm sure those that look can handle it.
This “gem” just kills me:

Facing pressure to produce absolute proof of bin Laden's demise, White House counterterrorism chief John Brennan said the United States was considering whether to release photographs and video taken during the raid as proof that bin Laden had died in the raid.

"We want to make sure that we're able to do it in a thoughtful manner. We also want to anticipate what the reaction might be on the part of al Qaeda or others to the release of certain information so that we can take the appropriate steps beforehand," Brennan told CNN.

Golly! What reactions might we expect? Here, Mr. Fucking Expert . . . let me help you out:

None.

Pissed without retaliation.

Pissed WITH retaliation.

Appropriate steps? Here’s a suggestion:

Free mood stabilizing drugs to ALL Muslims. BTW – it’s on page 1137 in Obama Care.

Classify the expense as: "Foreign Aid" or "National Security".
i think the WH is waffling on releasing the photo(s). but i believe they're going to have to at this point.

(05-03-2011, 03:52 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think the WH is waffling on releasing the photo(s). but i believe they're going to have to at this point.

If he doesn't, then the "It was time to put this behind us and focus on the real issues" statement, for the release of his birth certificate, just left skid marks on the bowl of consistency.

I'm sure there are more "doubters" about Bin Laden's death than the birth place of Obama.