Mimmified body of former Playmate found in home

LOS ANGELES -- The mummified body of a former Playboy playmate who once starred in the cult film "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" was found in her Los Angeles home, police said Monday.

Yvette Vickers, 82, was discovered by a neighbor in an upstairs room of her home in Benedict Canyon on April 27.

She had not been seen for a long time and police believe she may have been dead for close to a year.

Neighbor Susan Savage said: "We've all been crying about this. Nobody should be left alone like that."

The official cause of death has not yet been determined but police do not suspect foul play.

Vickers, who appeared as the July 1959 playmate in Playboy magazine, featured in several B-grade films including "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" and "Attack of the Giant Leeches

[Image: attack-50-foot-woman_l.jpg]
Mimmified body of former Playmate found in home
QueenBee

hah

MIMMIFIED? hahahahaha i am not fixing it, i like it. heh

"Mims" the word!
(05-03-2011, 02:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Mimmified body of former Playmate found in home
QueenBee

hah

MIMMIFIED? hahahahaha i am not fixing it, i like it. heh

Fixed it myself, dammit. I hate typos. Hey..I typed it right..the computer printed it wrong. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Smiley_emoticons_slash
alas poor mim...mon ami le maudlin mime~ 28

[Image: mime.jpg]

(05-03-2011, 02:30 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Fixed it myself, dammit.

Keep believing that, QB.
Commando Cunt Queen
what i don't understand about stories like this, is how nobody noticed she didn't pay her bills or have any outside contacts. they must have turned off electricity. the neighbor is crying? well why the fuck did she never go check on the elderly lady. 'tis a sad thing to die alone like that with nobody left to notice or mourn.

and
don't you hate it when those pesky mummies turn out to be right next door?

It was a big house.

She WAS fifty feet tall, fer chrissakes!

(And probably "leached" off the kindness of others.)
hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-03-2011, 02:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: alas poor mim...mon ami le maudlin mime~ 28

[Image: mime.jpg]

hahNotworthy

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh shit. she's going to keel me. 115

[Image: 50266_322735712106_4618944_n.jpg]

I had some really strange dreams after watching that when I was a kid.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is actually something that stands out in this society, meaning the Arab as well as Muslim one.

Take Jakarta for instance. A huge, spread out city off over 10 million people. Yet everybody knows their neighbour simply because it is all organized like a massive collection of villages as well as it being simply their nature. It can be a bit annoying at times that even so you try to keep things a bit secret of what's going on in your home, it's pretty much impossible.

Not so in the West where especially in the cities nobody got a fucking clue who's their neighbour next door. Happens all the time that suddenly the appartment building smells a bit weird, only to find the reason to be good ole George sitting in his chair motionless since a few months.

But then, what is better, our culture simply loves their privacy.

Talking of which, I just have to take a pic of what a guy did here just for that. It's a classic!
(05-05-2011, 02:06 AM)Mohammed Wrote: But then, what is better, our culture simply loves their privacy.

I place quite a high value on privacy, it's a priority.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
But of course you do. If you're into running around naked with a bottle of Chardonnay firmly clamped between your thighs, swinging your arms wildly thru the air while screaming "I is freeeeee!", anybody would.