Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEY TOOK A DIVE

Oil prices collapsed today, Mockers. Say amen.

What are you paying for a gal. of gas where you are? Expect lower prices at the pumps in the very near future.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:Expect lower prices at the pumps in the very near future.

Bwhahahahaha...damn, you really arent that naive, are you? We havent even seen the traditional summer "fuck you in the ass" price hike yet, which typically arrives around Memorial Day.

Right now we're around $3.80 in Boise.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

$4.13 and up. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

(05-05-2011, 06:31 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Bwhahahahaha...damn, you really arent that naive, are you?

No wonder you're looking for help in managing your money if you can't even understand the market. 78

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-05-2011, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oil prices collapsed today, Mockers. Say amen.

What are you paying for a gal. of gas where you are? Expect lower prices at the pumps in the very near future.

$3.73 a gal. here in Middle Tn
(05-05-2011, 06:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 06:31 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Bwhahahahaha...damn, you really arent that naive, are you?

No wonder you're looking for help in managing your money if you can't even understand the market. 78

I understand the market just fine, sweetheart. I understand that the market is driven by fucked up speculators, who dictate the price of a barrel. I understand that the big three oil companies use the same old tired excuse year after year about having to change their refining process for "summer gas". I understand that we live in a supply and demand system. Which means (for your uneducated ass) that Americans will be saying "Hey, gas is 10ยข a gallon cheaper now...I can pack everyone up in the family truckster and go to Wally World". Oh...wait..the demand just went up, and so did the fucking price.

Get a Godamned clue.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

Central California $4.29.

My son moved to Middleton, ID a few months back. His first real move out of the house. He just turned 21. He still brings his laundry home every couple of weeks Smiley_emoticons_smile Through rain, or sleet, or 20 ft of snow, I still get to freshen up his undies.
Middleton...my neck of the woods! What made him pick there? (thread derail)

(05-05-2011, 07:09 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Middleton...my neck of the woods! What made him pick there? (thread derail)

He has a friend that moved their a few years back. And a cousin in Emmett. The Central Valley has not been kind to him. He hates it. Blames all his problems on having to move here when he was 10. He was born and raised in the foothills near Yosemite. I think he wants to recapture his youth. And, I wish him luck.

I guess the gas prices in Nevada are outrageous. Can't remember exactly what they were but it was about $.20 more than CA.

(05-05-2011, 06:31 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

Bwhahahahaha...damn, you really arent that naive, are you? We havent even seen the traditional summer "fuck you in the ass" price hike yet, which typically arrives around Memorial Day.

omg, I am going to be in Boise this weekend for a Race for the Cure event with my sponsors!

/end thread derail 2.0
/begin again thread derail

Shit, let's have a beer! Weather is a bit iffy this weekend,, should be nice and cool for a run...are you running, or just here for the event?

Adub...is your boy going to school, or working here?

(05-05-2011, 06:31 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

I already got the FYITA price of "$4.399" reg gal today, don't even want to imagine what the holiday price will be!!! Insane
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

it'll be $6.00 gal by Labor Day...

It's about time we stopped being coddled and started paying what the rest of the world pays...

I have to ask though...when are we going to insist to our government that we no longer want to foot the bill, with taxes and lives, for our soldiers to perform as oil company security forces?

Fug duh kund
(05-05-2011, 07:54 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Adub...is your boy going to school, or working here?

Define working....

(05-05-2011, 07:54 PM)thekid65 Wrote: /begin again thread derail

Shit, let's have a beer! Weather is a bit iffy this weekend,, should be nice and cool for a run...are you running, or just here for the event?

Adub...is your boy going to school, or working here?

Running, and I'll be staying for the festivities. It should be fun....cool is perfect! I hate heat.

Thats Obamas fault. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin He killed Bin Laden and the world became un-screwed. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bush fans blame it all on Bush.
$4.45 a gallon, suburbs of Chicago.
(05-05-2011, 07:22 PM)Adub Wrote: He was born and raised in the foothills near Yosemite.

Olancha? hahaha

$3.85 here.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Here in Minneapolis, we've been paying $3.95 for the past month or so. Hovering right below $4.00.