Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Adventures of Milo and Otis
Someone started a discussion at another forum about the possible animal abuse inflicted in the making of this movie. (This is the same forum that gets offended at the mere mention of obesity.)

Well, the fucktards soon start posting what a cute movie it is... excuse me, did you miss the part where someone mentioned dead animals? Jesus Christ, that fucking forum annoys the shit out of me.

Watch this clip and tell me this kitten wasn't in anguish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06jP6yqWEXE
You know by law the ASPCA is supposed to have a representative watching over all filming of any animals in a film to make sure they are not abused.

That cat was completely freaked out and I truly hope that animal was not thrown into the water off the cliff and they used props.

Years ago, you'd see horrific things happen to animals in movies. I forget when the ASPCA law came into effect but I remember watching an old western silent movie and they drove a herd of horses right off a cliff. It was real. I was horrified because they showed the pile of horses at the bottom of the cliff.

There were no such things as animal cruelty laws then and movie makers thought nothing of torturing a creature to death for their "art".

I couldn't watch Milo & Otis after the first few minutes I found a lot of it disturbing.
Goddamn !...Drive the people off the cliff ~ ALWAYS save the animals !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]