Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEN & CLEAVAGE
What is it about a little cleavage that makes some menbriefly brain dead...What are you thinking when I'm speaking to you & you are looking at my breasts ?...'Cuz when you do that, I'm thinking I want to kick you square in the balls for being such an obvious dawg...I'm not the only woman this happens to & I want to know why you have to be so fuckin' obvious about it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:What is it about a little cleavage that makes some menbriefly brain dead...What are you thinking when I'm speaking to you & you are looking at my breasts ?...'Cuz when you do that, I'm thinking I want to kick you square in the balls for being such an obvious dawg...I'm not the only woman this happens to & I want to know why you have to be so fuckin' obvious about it.

I think they are manufactured that waySmiley_emoticons_smile Little boys are the same way.

Maybe they're hungry::dunno::
I look at breasts too, sometimes you just can't help it if they are out there. But to me it's like seeing a midget or obese person at the mall. You take a quick glance and then look away, not stare at them like a fucking moron.
I like looking at boobs & ass too...Men and women enjoy recieving an admiring glance but, then you have those dirty lechers that want to leer...It's the leering that bugs the fuck outta me.
Duchess Wrote:I like looking at boobs & ass too...Men and women enjoy recieving an admiring glance but, then you have those dirty lechers that want to leer...It's the leering that bugs the fuck outta me.
What do you think of when you find yourself "briefly brain dead"::boobs::?
I don't leer at anyones breasts while she is attempting to speak with me...There is a world of difference between looking & leering..Surely you know that.
Cause you really wanna do things with them.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Cause you really wanna do things with them.
::laugh:: Ok, that's a good reason.
Duchess Wrote:I don't leer at anyones breasts while she is attempting to speak with me...There is a world of difference between looking & leering..Surely you know that.
Yeah, is that what you consider "brain dead?"
Jesus Christ
Duchess Wrote:Jesus Christ
Get used to it, this idiot couldn't carry on a normal conversation if her life depended on it. I don't remember the specifics, but she's on quite a few meds, some psychotropic onesfor sure.

We lose one insane person and gain another. Oh joy.

It's horrible! My plumbers crack NEVER gets a whistle. And thats button busting cleavage.::irk::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:It's horrible! My plumbers crack NEVER gets a whistle. And thats button busting cleavage.::irk::

::bvomit::
86 112
There is this guy I work with that is a really nice guy. But he totally gives me the willies because he is always staring at my girls. I don't care if you take a look but to practically drool on them is gross. He is always making comments or inuendo's about sex too. Clearly he doesn't know about me and BoyToy. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Jesus Christ
Get used to it, this idiot couldn't carry on a normal conversation if her life depended on it. I don't remember the specifics, but she's on quite a few meds, some psychotropic onesfor sure.

We lose one insane person and gain another. Oh joy.
You don't remember the "specifics" because there are none. I ponder what your little treasure trove of meds.looks like.Hasanybody seen a Lumpy meltdown? It's a lot like Sinister.[Image: rolleyes5.gif]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:It's horrible! My plumbers crack NEVER gets a whistle. And thats button busting cleavage.::irk::

I was under a car once and was kind of stuck there trying my best to get a bolt off and this stupid poodle from across the street came over and licked the salt out of my butt-crack.........scared the shit outta me!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I was under a car once and was kind of stuck there trying my best to get a bolt off and this stupid poodle from across the street came over and licked the salt out of my butt-crack.........scared the shit outta me!
::laugh::
My ex was forever smiling sideways.
The kids used to throw nails, rocks and other crap down his pants while he was working.

Often his pants would actually fall off on a cement job and cause him to fall.
Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

God damn it ... you always freak, gross, and weird me out.
86 112
Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

That same type of dog likes to eat shit too...you're lucky your head was under the car.
Fug duh kund