Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mockaholics Anonymous
Hello, my name is Aussie and I am a Mockaholic!

*Everybody - hello aussie*

I first started coming to Mock last year. I would read the posts of others and occasionally post something myself. It seemed like fun. It was innocent and harmless. Then, I started to post every other day. It was amusing because there were retards in the forum like no where else in the world. The stupidity of the newbies was astonishing and made them an easy target and I loved it. Then, started posting everyday, like a habit, then a few times a day. I couldn't help myself, I just had to post like a compulsion to refute some of the comments of the other members.

Then I started making my own threads, and people started mocking me, and I Mocked back! Sometimes I got so good at it, that there was no response at all! I loved it, I ruled the world. I would even sneak onto Mock at work sometimes and post comments to see who the latest retard was in the forum.

But then I hit rock bottom, Mock changed servers and I was able to access Mock. I couldn’t post, abuse or laugh at my fellow members. I was unable to degrade and humiliate newbies and retards as was my daily ritual.

First, I started pacing, what can I do? Make up Charlie Sheen jokes? No that won’t fix it. I began figiting and shaking. If only I could post one comment regarding Arnie’s love child, I know that would relieve my anxiety, but no give. I need to see that pic of Glenn Beck standing in front of a blank blackboard looking vacant, but it was not meant to be. I was desperate.

Then it got worse, the server was still down, I started to sweat, what’s the problem? What’s with the delay? 24 hours they said, that’s easy for you to say. That’s a long 24 hours, must be an irish 24 hours. I wondered if this was affecting others the same way it had affected me. I mean, OP would be wandering around out there in the world with no one to put him in his place on a daily basis. This could prove to be dire for the planet.

Just when I thought I could take it no more Mock came back! I read the new posts like a fat person eating their way through a chocolate shop. I felt relief and exhilaration at the same time. I had to face it, I was a Mockaholic I got my fix. The world was indeed was a better place, Mock was back!
I understand now, why you needed a gastric bypass.
(05-26-2011, 01:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I Mocked back! Sometimes I got so good at it, that there was no response at all! I loved it, I ruled the world.

You didn't get a response because you're lame. I think all that cheese you were eating before the bypass went straight to your brain.

Don't listen to Sally aussiebitch, she has hormones bouncing off the walls like Roger Rabbit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I admit I have a problem and am powerless over the keystrokes of others.

I'm ready to do step work.

Who will be my sponsor?
Aussie,

Let us know when you regain consciousness.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's strange. Aussie's charm derives from her ability to be utterly pathetic.
Commando Cunt Queen
Mocking aussie is like pushing a broken bottle into the face or a terminally ill kitten.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Leave Aussie the fuck alone, her and I have a relationship that is about to start and I don't need her to be all timid and shit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
John Adams

I never had a gastric bypass winners!

Can you imagine what Sally is like to live with at the moment? Her partner probably wants to file for spousal abuse! wait till she goes into labor!!!!!
(05-26-2011, 02:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

you get it right?
(05-26-2011, 06:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I never had a gastric bypass winners!

Can you imagine what Sally is like to live with at the moment? Her partner probably wants to file for spousal abuse! wait till she goes into labor!!!!!

I'm actually very laid back and easy going, it takes quite a bit to get me upset. The only thing I ever bitch about is when someone makes a mess in my house after I just cleaned.

There are no Mockaholics in this forum except me and Tiki yeh right! Own it peoples. Denial is a powerful emotion.
Is my australian sense of humour too out there for you guys or what?
I think it's the big bird impersonation. I could be wrong but that is what did it for me.
John Adams

Dick you are going to have to elaborate because that is Becktalk and I can't understand or get your point.

Hahahaha! You may have coined a new phrase, Aussie.

That was a great op, Aussie and it's wonderful that you are so fond of Mock.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yeh I thought of it (MA) when the server was down.

and i guess when you are used to logging in and connecting with people, even if it is half way around the world, it becomes part of your life. When it was down it made me appreciate Mock.