Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU'RE FIRED!

Should someone lose their job because of anti-gay sentiment?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Only if it seriously affects one's job's performance, and or behavior. A person is entitled to their own personal opinion, as long as that person keeps it to themselves and doesn't boldly voice and or act on that opinion on the job.
Actually, company's have policies against race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation harassment. (it's been awhile, can't remember if I missed any)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

People are entitiled to their opinions. However, there is a time and place to express them and work is not it. Especially if it is a negative opinion about race, religion, sexual orientation, or politics.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Is the gay voicing their opinion about the gay life style at work,?

If so then the opposing view is acceptable.

In other words as long as it works both ways and neither side of the issue is allowed to voice an opinion on the job then so be it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Depends. There are no black or white situations. Flamers probably don't do well on submarines and I don't want a bull dyke doing my bra fitting. I don't want an obese person for my personal trainer or Typhoid Mary cooking my food. I don't want Billy Joe Jack waxing my bikini area. Asians I'm OK with at most times. I think because I don't know what they are saying.

Jobs have to be appropriate to the person.

But then, I live in the real world. In theory, Bubba can do my eyebrows if he wants.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Well . . . if the person is the receptionist for GOProud, Queer Nation or any other LGBT organization, it might cause just a bit of a tiff.

Maybe with the DNC, too.

GOP and the Episcopal church? Probably grounds for advancement.

No. No one should lose their job because of anti-gay sentiment. However, in today's PC world, clearly you will IF you display that sentiment for all to see/hear.

I actually have 3 lesbian co-workers and I get along great with all of them. It's not my lifestyle choice, but as long as it's not flaunted in my face, 'to each his/her own'.

Like Eddie Murphy said in his famous 'Raw' video:

'I have gay friends. I have one that I play tennis with. When we're done I tell him 'I'm going to have a beer', and he says, 'I'm going to suck a dick'.
(06-30-2011, 11:43 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: No. No one should lose their job because of anti-gay sentiment. However, in today's PC world, clearly you will IF you display that sentiment for all to see/hear.

I actually have 3 lesbian co-workers and I get along great with all of them. It's not my lifestyle choice, but as long as it's not flaunted in my face, 'to each his/her own'.

'I have gay friends. I have one that I play tennis with. When we're done I tell him 'I'm going to have a beer', and he says, 'I'm going to suck a dick'.

You should keep ANY prejudices you have to yourself at work or face the consequences.

The AIDS stuff in the Raw video is disgusting, ill informed, juvenile and pitiful, you can get AIDS from shaking hands with a gay person? calling a nigger a nigger because he acts like one is acceptable here so, Eddie Murphy? your AIDS material in the 80's?, stop acting like a nigger!

Stick to doing comedies where you talk to animals or wear fat suits.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-30-2011, 11:54 AM)White Pud Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 11:43 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: No. No one should lose their job because of anti-gay sentiment. However, in today's PC world, clearly you will IF you display that sentiment for all to see/hear.

You should keep ANY prejudices you have to yourself at work or face the consequences.

The AIDS stuff in the Raw video is disgusting, ill informed, juvenile and pitiful, you can get AIDS from shaking hands with a gay person? calling a nigger a nigger because he acts like one is acceptable here so, Eddie Murphy? your AIDS material in the 80's?, stop acting like a nigger!

Stick to doing comedies where you talk to animals or wear fat suits.

Not a big Eddie Murphy fan I see. I've always loved the aforementioned quote and thought this would be a great time to use it.hah
Quote:You should keep ANY prejudices you have to yourself at work or face the consequences.

Ya, that's because we all know that when were at work we don't have any freedom of speech,religion, or morals that we live by the rest of the time.

we lower our standards and accept the unacceptable,we stop being individuals and become the leaders of the PC crowd, a liberal , and whore just because we get paid to be that way.

It's this type of fucking attitude that erodes our freedoms, makes the world a more fucked up place and allows this shit into our homes and were not allowed to stop it defend ourselves against it or live above and beyond the gutter fucks who think it's normal for men to suck each others dicks and shove their tools up each others ass.

You people go ahead and play stupid, I will continue to treat gays like each and everyone of them has aids, and that it is an airborne disease that can be contracted from a 75 foot distance. Employers cannot put me into a circumstance that violates or offends me in anyway either and they damn sure cannot force me to share a fucking bathroom with someone who can leave a disease behind that can kill me.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

[quote='IMaDick' pid='174228' dateline='1309451452']
Quote:You people go ahead and play stupid, I will continue to treat gays like each and everyone of them has aids, and that it is an airborne disease that can be contracted from a 75 foot distance. Employers cannot put me into a circumstance that violates or offends me in anyway either and they damn sure cannot force me to share a fucking bathroom with someone who can leave a disease behind that can kill me.

[Image: smiley_villagepeople.gif?]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Awe look cracker decided to unveil her homework for us, how fucking liberal of her.
John Adams

that's cute Cracker!

[Image: smiley_villagepeople.gif?]

i have a little one---->
so i swiped yours. heh

Attached Files
.gif   YMCA.gif (Size: 4.69 KB / Downloads: 42)

(06-30-2011, 12:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Awe look cracker decided to unveil her homework for us, how fucking liberal of her.
[Image: gay.gif]

[Image: gayfight2.gif]

[Image: TrainWreck1.gif]

[Image: witchhunt.gif]

[Image: sm99.gif]

[Image: screwy.gif]

[Image: tantrum.gif]

[Image: sockpuppet.gif]

[Image: poop.gif]

Poor cracker is losing again, and there is not a fucking thing he,she, it, can do about it.

John Adams

[Image: kkk.gif]
Hello forum admin, this thread is about gays in the work place and people being fired for voicing opposition to it.

The little cartoons are nice but completely out of context.
John Adams

(06-30-2011, 01:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The little cartoons are nice but completely out of context.

I've never really gave consideration to staying on topic, honey, that's one of the joys of Mock, no one else does either.

Don't fence me in, sir. I need wide open spaces.

hah

Can we call a fat woman fat and not be fired?

[attachment=11990]

John Adams

Oh Gawd. My worst nightmare...ranking right up there with tornadoes. *shudders*