Poll: Is ramsey still sucking up to Smooth?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - we don't know what ramsey looks like because her head is so far up her ass for so long.
45.45%
5 45.45%
No, she's one tough bitch who keeps ol' Smooth in line
0%
0 0%
No opinion because the banter is so riveting I'd like to see it continue.
0%
0 0%
I'm completely spineless and am afraid to speak up lest I get a smack down from Smooth.
18.18%
2 18.18%
Face it ramsey and let her go insane by herself unless you intend to keep her company along the way.
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Ramsey.... quit sucking up
http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.p...57#p265857

Now ain't it cute how you're still her pet?

What's it like swimming through all that sucking up just so you can kiss her ass?

Do you really think you're standing up to her?

Anyone who has to continually say, "I don't mean to make you mad when I say this...." is sucking up. And as long as you continue to tread on thin ice and soften the 'blow' of what you want to say, guard your words so make sure it does not 'insult' or disrespect in her opinion, then you are a friend.

That is a very one sided friendship and an unstable one.
It's her nature. There is no changing that. (The frog and the scorpion.)
She's a suck up & I can't wait to mock the piss outta her when she returns.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She's a suck up and always will be. Fuck crazy ol Smooth and the brotherhood of the pansy ass bikers.
For a long time I will prolly recall all this bullshit whenever I see a biker & I will be tempted to shout BOO, just to see if I can make 'em jump.::dlaugh::
She either doesn't realize she does this or she just doesn't care.

I went through some of my old im's with her and found myself doing the same shit... always softening shit up so I can 'directly' approach her. I even found myself saying shit I didn't mean just to make it look like I WASN'T impartial hoping to get an honest answer out of her, which I never did anyway.

IMO she's using ramsey to show her "rational" side when it comes to those here at mock. She needs to prove in some way that she can be "impartial and fair" when it comes to judging people too lest someone see her for what she is.

She conveniently avoids answering ramsey's questions there telling her she's said her bit and she should look it all up if she wants answers - which only sends her chasing her tail because there is no answer in her past posts that will answer what ramsey said.

Now her new mission is to straighten Frank up on his site. She thinks that it's not about Wheels now but it's about 'what 24 has become'.

She conveniently forgets her personality didn't start at 24 or Mock as well. But don't worry, she'll blame it on her head injury and self exonerate herself on her mean streak and how she used people.
Has Mock changed you ?...Anyone ?...It hasn't changed me, I joke occasionally that I've been corrupted but, that's bullshit...All it has done is change the way I spend my time online, I would rather be here than anywhere else...It certainly hasn't turned me into a monster who is completely uncivilized & doesn't know how to act.
Sorry, Ant, I didn't mean to derail your topic.

Same here. All those who talk with me off site know me and my reputation preceeds me on other areas on the internet circles I run in.

Ramsey, stop trying to smooth things over and let her go to hell all by herself.

She's using you and the only reason she's talking to you is to make us look wrong about her using you.

I say let it die down over there. Frank knows what to do and how to do it if he wants to bother.
Duchess Wrote:Has Mock changed you ?...Anyone ?...It hasn't changed me, I joke occasionally that I've been corrupted but, that's bullshit...All it has done is change the way I spend my time online, I would rather be here than anywhere else...It certainly hasn't turned me into a monster who is completely uncivilized & doesn't know how to act.
My personality is always the same, I've never changed into a completely different person except for that time I drank 10 shots ofJagermeister. Mock is just like a game to me, I don't take any of it seriously.
Ramsey won't be here to reply or read any of this for a couple of hours yet too. I forgot she can't get mock on her work computer.
I didn't bother to read all this but Ant KISS MY ASS. I am being nice over there to show that I can be a Mocker over here and be normal over there. I have totally disagreed over there with her. I have pointed out that she did not answer my question. I am not going to go over to 24 and act like an asshole. All that will do is reinforce thier opinion that the Mockers cannot behave themselves in a normal forum. I am a nice person. So fucking what. I am being myself over there. Here you occasionally get treated to my rude side. If Smooth was rude to me like she is to OP on 24, I would give it back to her.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
sally Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Has Mock changed you ?...Anyone ?...It hasn't changed me, I joke occasionally that I've been corrupted but, that's bullshit...All it has done is change the way I spend my time online, I would rather be here than anywhere else...It certainly hasn't turned me into a monster who is completely uncivilized & doesn't know how to act.
My personality is always the same, I've never changed into a completely different person except for that time I drank 10 shots ofJagermeister. Mock is just like a game to me, I don't take any of it seriously.
Exactly! I can let my rude self out here. On regular forums I am myself. And too fucking bad if I am a nice person. That doesn't meanI am stupid or that I am being fooled by anyone at 24. I just don't choose to brawl over there.
And you know what else? I am sick to fucking death of the I kiss Sin's ass crap. She didn't give me shit here and we got along. So what. As for what is going on with her now? I don't know but that doens't mean that I am going to start being a bitch to her on 24 or rip her apart here either. IF she gave me reason too, I would most certainly stand up for myself. You can take that to the bank. hahahaaa to borrow one of her phrases.
ramseycat Wrote:I didn't bother to read all this but Ant KISS MY ASS. I am being nice over there to show that I can be a Mocker over here and be normal over there. I have totally disagreed over there with her. I have pointed out that she did not answer my question. I am not going to go over to 24 and act like an asshole. All that will do is reinforce thier opinion that the Mockers cannot behave themselves in a normal forum. I am a nice person. So fucking what. I am being myself over there. Here you occasionally get treated to my rude side. If Smooth was rude to me like she is to OP on 24, I would give it back to her.

You stupid bitch..... I was sticking up for YOU. Too bad you're too stupid to bother reading a couple of posts just so you can be rude and tell me to kiss your fat sorry ass.

NO ONE said you need to be rude there. Goddamn you're one dopey bitch - you can't see what a fragile friendship she has forced you into.

Read again - you might understand instead of getting yourself all excited for the chance to tell me to kiss your ass.
The Antagonist Wrote:http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.p...57#p265857

Now ain't it cute how you're still her pet?

What's it like swimming through all that sucking up just so you can kiss her ass?

Do you really think you're standing up to her?

Anyone who has to continually say, "I don't mean to make you mad when I say this...." is sucking up. And as long as you continue to tread on thin ice and soften the 'blow' of what you want to say, guard your words so make sure it does not 'insult' or disrespect in her opinion, then you are a friend.

That is a very one sided friendship and an unstable one.

How do you figure this is sticking up for me? And the poll?

I will read the whole thread and see if you actually changed your opinion. If so, I am sorry for jumping your shit after only reading the above. But dammit, I am sick of the you kiss Sin's ass crap.
::aww::
The Antagonist Wrote:::aww::
Seriously? Whatever....
I don't know if Sinister is cognizant enough to be this manipulative or if this just comes naturally without her having to think about it, but she's obviously using Ramsey as some sort of tool to piss off the rest of Mock by holding her up as a shining example and in the meantime, driving a wedge between her and us. A real friend wouldn't do that.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I don't know if Sinister is cognizant enough to be this manipulative or if this just comes naturally without her having to thinkabout it, but she's obviously using Ramsey as some sort of tool to piss off the rest of Mock by holding her up as a shining example and in the meantime, driving a wedge between her and us. A real friend wouldn't do that.
I am not blind to what is going on over there.