Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo
SENATH, MO (KFVS/KAIT) -
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has joined in the search for a missing 4-year-old Dunklin County girl.

According to the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office, Breann Rodriguez, 4, was still missing early Sunday morning, and the FBI has joined in the investigation.

No further information was available early Sunday as officials say the FBI has asked investigators not to further discuss the case with the media.

Authorities said Saturday Breann was last seen in pigtails, a blue shirt and riding a pink bicycle on Ode Johnson Street in Senath Saturday afternoon.

Her father says both Breann and her pink bike are missing. According to police, Breann Rodriguez went missing after she was playing in front of her home.

Family and friends are helping authorities search.

Police said while an Amber Alert has not been issued, they are still taking the case very seriously. A spokesman said any information from the public that can help locate Breann is appreciated.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Breann Rodriguez, contact the Senath Police Department at (573) 738-2818 or the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office at (573) 888-2424.

Stay with Heartland News and kfvs12.com for the very latest on this developing story.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15221787/sea...ssing-girl

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
if this is a stranger abduction, and it sounds like it could be,they better find her fast. i'd like to know where the mother is.

When asked the circumstances surrounding the child's disappearance, Wallace Poynor, Chief Deputy with the Dunklin County Sheriff's Department commented, "She was out riding a bicycle and her brother went into the house and came back out, she was gone. Right now she is a missing child.We have no idea about anything else except for the fact she's missing."

[Image: 15221787_BG2.jpg]

[Image: 15221787_BG3.jpg]

SENATH, Mo. -- Authorities are currently looking for a "person of interest" in the disappearance of a 4-year-old Senath girl.
According to authorities, a white van has been reported as possibly being involved with the disappearance of Breann Rodriguez at approximately 12 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 6.

Authorities say the driver of the van is a "person of interest."

Rodriguez was reported missing by her family around noon today and according to the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office, remains missing at this time. The information concerning the case has been turned over to the state.

An Amber Alert has not yet been issued.

The child was last seen wearing pink and blue clothes, pigtails and was riding a pink bicycle with training wheels.

If anyone has information on this missing child, please contact the Senath Police at (573)738-2818, or the Dunklin County Sheriff's Department at (573)888-2424.

LC, they are questioning a person of interest. No info. on this guy yet.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
white van and person of interest have been located. person being questioned.

Oops i didn't see your post first.

[Image: 1312688629_sm.jpg]

her missing bike
[Image: breean14.jpg]

This is very scary. FBI limiting information is not a good sign at all.

if she was snatched by a roaming opportunistic predator from her front yard she's probably not alive. they usually get rid of the child very quickly. i truly hope that's not what happened here.

It seems odd the bike would be missing if someone unknown grabbed her. Wouldn't the bike be a liability?
that is a good question. and the reason i asked where the mother is in this scenario.

[Image: 1520322-L.jpg]

Local residents gather at the Senath Fire Station to form a search party for missing 3-year-old Breann Rodriguez.

NMEC

Endangered Missing
BREEANN RODRIGUEZ

DOB: Jan 8, 2008
Missing: Aug 6, 2011
Age Now: 3
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 2'4" (71 cm)
Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
Missing From:
SENATH
MO
United States

[Image: NCMC1177314c1.jpg]

I'm leaning towards something happening closer to home as well. Too much doesn't work here. And on the heels of Mariha and Celina... :(
i am drawing a brain-blank here. what is the name of the adorable little red-headed girl who was snatched at play and murdered in CA long ago. left in the desert dead. as soon as i hear it i'll remember, sadly so many kids to remember. :(

anyway, i thought of her right away in this case.

All I can think of is Samantha Runnion.
(08-07-2011, 02:16 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: All I can think of is Samantha Runnion.

yes. thankyou. i thought you'd remember. Signs_173

[Image: Samantha%20Runnion.jpg]

I cant forget her. There was a period of time where several heartbreaking high profile cases occurred. Samantha, Christina Williams and Xiana Fairchild. It was a really sad time, but it's so much worse now.
They are really holding this close to the belt.
This is not confirmed. I found this when searching for any info:
http://http://cafemom.com/groups/read_to...d=14673353

"He just got released from Kennett jail 2 hours ago. They kept his van to continue looking for any evidence. They didn't find anything so far. He is from Rives and his name is Mark Decker. He is in very poor health and having trouble walking.  FOUND THIS ON TOPIX  ALSO JUST HEARD ON SCANNER THAT THEY ARE FIXING TO SEND OUT A CHOPPER TO SEARCH AGAIN TODAY"

I think I fixed the link. Shout if it doesn't work.
i put the link in my browser to get it to work. thankyou.
i also tried to locate Mark Decker, so far no luck. i may be trying to track too many things at once. will keep looking.

Update on search for Breann

One major thing, is She is Three years old, not 4 as reported. I also read on FB that news, the very same KFVS is reporting she was last seen wearing a BLUE shirt, not Pink. Which is it?

SENATH, MO (KFVS/KAIT) -

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has joined in the search for a missing 3-year-old Dunklin County girl.

According to the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office, Breeann Rodriguez, 3, was still missing early Sunday morning, and the FBI has joined in the investigation along with Senath Police, Mo. State Highway Patrol, Kennett Police and the Bootheel Drug Task Force.

It was first believed that Breeann is 4-years-old, however a news release from Senath police Sunday states that she is 3.

Breeann is Hispanic, 34 inches tall and weighs around 30 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes.

No further information was available early Sunday as officials say the FBI has asked investigators not to further discuss the case with the media.

Authorities said Saturday Breeann was last seen in pigtails, a pink shirt and pink shorts and riding a pink bicycle with training wheels on Ode Johnson Street in Senath Saturday afternoon around noon, according to Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes.

Karnes says she was last seen near the intersection of Ode Johnson and Caneer St.

Her father says both Breeann and her pink bike are missing. According to police, Breeann Rodriguez went missing after she was playing in front of her home on Ode Johnson.

Breeann's father is trying to stay positive, but is also fearful for his daughter.

"She was riding her bike ... her bike is nowhere to be found," said Edgar Rodriguez. "We looked all around town, we can't find the bike. I got excited because they found a bike over by my aunt's house. Same exact bike, but it wasn't hers. So ... she doesn't ever leave this road … never."

Family and friends are helping authorities search.

Police said Saturday while an Amber Alert has not been issued, they are still taking the case very seriously. A spokesman said any information from the public that can help locate Breeann is appreciated.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Breeann Rodriguez, contact the Senath Police Department at (573) 738-2818 or the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office at (573) 888-2424.
--
HOW far away was 3 yr old Breann allowed to travel out of sight on any given day? Sounds to me that this little one had a person watching her for awhile and it wasn't her Father. Why nothing yet on Mother? is she estranged and considered a perp? Just because you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

LINK: http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15221787/sea...ssing-girl
There is a Mark Anthony Decker, age 46 from Rives Mo with a criminal record. I'm unable to find exactly what that is, but there are no other M Decker listings from Rives...Reunion.com also has him listed, but again, can't view anything more without cash.
I'm still not 100% convinced this isn't closer to home. The bike bothers me. I know some SOs keep trophy items, but a bike? Why would a stranger snatch a girl AND her bike? Just...weird.

and I'm not getting any laundry folded here...hmph.