Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If you're a bitch
Who's fault is it?

can you blame it on everyone else?

Is it the fault of those who disagree with you?

Is it the fault of those of another race?

Is it the fault of the admin of Mock?

Is it the fault of the other members of Mock?

who the fuck is responsible for you being a bitch?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

People are responsible for their own "stuff". They have to own their own attitudes. Certainly things can happen to turn a day from sugar to shit but really, one has to own their own bullshit.

There's only a couple of things that can set me off like a firecracker & turn me into a raving, bitchin' lunatic. My lack of care factor runs high regarding most things.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Most bitching bitches do not even realize they are a bitch, they think its normal the way they look at the world spinning around them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-21-2011, 02:28 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Who's fault is it?

can you blame it on everyone else?

Is it the fault of those who disagree with you?

Is it the fault of those of another race?

Is it the fault of the admin of Mock?

Is it the fault of the other members of Mock?

who the fuck is responsible for you being a bitch?

Nobody but ME...MYSELF...and I!!!
And...Just when I think I have it down to a science, I surprise myself and take it to a whole other level. 17

You know what Dick? You should hold classes on how to be a bitch and instruct us all. On how to be really really good at it.

It's true what maggot says though, most bitches that are really really bitches don't know they are bitches they think they are just being normal, but they are horrible and stuff.
Aussie did you just bitch about me?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I didn't say you were a bitch dick. I said that you could hold classes on it, you seemed to be well educated and expert on this subject. What would the school be called? Dick's School of Bitches?
Reading is fundamental or maybe in some cases just mental.
John Adams

Dick: If you're a bitch
Whose fault is it?

your basic premise is flawed Dickie.

being a bitch is not necessarily a fault.

in fact, it is a desirable attribute possessed by many of us. including, on occasion, you. Dick-head pms

I only bitch at Duchess, it's very rewarding.
John Adams

Has anyone ever used a brand new never used toilet for pickling?
The bowl would work but the tank is not glazed on the inside.

John Adams

I would just use the bowl A stone crock sells for 120.00 and a good one is tough to find. A new toilet I can get for 80.00 or so.

Anyone here like pickles?
I never bitch about anything. Well except for that dingbat today who parked her cart in the middle of the aisle while day dreaming in front of the salsa.
I love pickles

You can buy used crock pots at yardsales for 50 cents.

look for the slow cooker ones they hold about 2 gallons.

John Adams

That sounds better than toilets.
(08-21-2011, 09:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I only bitch at Duchess, it's very rewarding.

[Image: Overkill.gif]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
rock and roll! wonderful
(08-21-2011, 09:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: Has anyone ever used a brand new never used toilet for pickling?

You might be a redneck if.....
You use a toilet to make pickles!!!!!

And would you display this bright idea in the living room??

Crazy/Funny stuff!!!!