Weird story...
A western Pennsylvania couple filed negligence lawsuits Tuesday against the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Presbyterian Hospital and University of Pittsburgh Physicians after receiving an infected kidney during a transplant.

The lawsuits allege that UPMC allowed an April transplant to proceed, even though tests had shown the kidney was infected with Hepatitis C.

UPMC said in a statement that it sincerely regrets the human error behind the problem, but that "any allegation of a cover-up is completely false." UPMC said that once the error was discovered it informed the patients and national transplant oversight officials.

The lawsuits were filed by Michael Yocabet and Christina Mecannic, partners who have been together for 21 years. She donated the kidney to him, and the lawsuit said UPMC didn't tell either of them Mecannic's kidney was infected until after the transplant.

The complaint alleges that about a month after the transplant a UMPC surgeon met with Mecannic, told her about the positive test, and suggested the option of not telling her partner. The surgeon also allegedly suggested that Mecannic was unfaithful, or a drug user.

A few days later, UPMC staff allegedly called the couple and suggested they had leaked the story of the botched transplant to local papers. Yocabet and Mecannic said they were upset to be accused of something they didn't do, which in any case wasn't a crime.

Harry Cohen, the couple's lawyer, said Yocabet hasn't rejected the kidney and is "doing OK." But he faces potential long-term problems from the Hepatitis C, he said.

So, he has been living with this lady with Hep C for 21 years, she gives him an infected kidney, and now they are suing? Gross. Just gross.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Another weird story, note the children's names:

New York – A New York mother is on the run with her eight children after taking them from a child protective agency Tuesday.

Police fear the children may be in danger, after Shanel Nadal absconded with them during a supervised visit Monday afternoon at Forestdale Inc., an Administration for Children's Services facility in Forest Hills, Queens.

Nadal, 28, does not have legal custody of the children, who range in age from 11 months to 11 years, police said. Seven of them are boys -- all named Nephra Payne -- and one is a girl, named Nefertiti Payne.

They may be with their biological father, 34-year-old Nephra Payne, police said, and traveling in a black car.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
re: post 2

[Image: missingchildren_20110920202404_640_480.JPG]

[Image: NadalShanel_20110920203143_640_480.JPG]

[Image: PayneNephra_20110920203143_640_480.JPG]

A New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services Missing Child Alert has been issued after a woman took her eight children -- seven of whom have the same name -- away from a child protective agency, the NYPD said.

I'm shocked she had 8 kids with the same man!
I see why black folks can't work: They have to braid all day.

Is she smirking in a mug shot? Somebody slap that smirk off her face.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Which kid is the girl? Can't tell...

The one with two chins.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I often use the wrong name when I'm yelling at my kids. "RYAN!! I MEAN RACHAEL...!

I guess having 7 with the same name cuts down on that.

How the fuck do you abscond with 8 kids during what was supposedly a "supervised" visit?
Commando Cunt Queen
They were found according to the news this morning. And who in their right mind has EIGHT kids. I would have to kill myself.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
love your Halloween avatar Cracker! hah

and Maggotyboo will love Ramsey's pumpkins. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: article-0-0E1BE0F300000578-481_468x289.jpg]

The eight children kidnapped from foster care by their biological parents have been found by NYPD’s regional fugitive task force.

Shanel Nadal, 28, and Nephra Payne, 34, have been taken into custody by police, while their children have been placed with the Harrisburg Administration for Children’s Services in Pennsylvania.

The children, who were taken during a supervised visit last week, were found safe and ‘in good condition’ in Harrisburg, police said in a statement.

I totally picked the wrong one for the girl. Pretty little boys. I'm glad they are away from the parents. Any parent that would name their kids the same name doesn't know how to value them as individuals.

Some of those kids have some big ass five heads...

Sorry, guys, but Angelina is a five head, too:
[Image: enhanced-buzz-30361-1253298740-91.jpg]
Angelina is an angel, I have watched her since her Dad was in Midnight Cowboy and you should not hate her because she likes to fuck, unlike that bitch from friends.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A second-grade student is accused of bringing a gun to a southwest Atlanta elementary school Friday.

The gun went off at Venetian Hills Elementary School, but no one was injured, school administrators said.

A boy, whose name was not released, allegedly brought the gun in his lunch bag.

NOW THE WEIRD PART: He has been suspended for three days.

WTF? No family arrested? No forced home schooling? You know, Maytee has an extra room now. Well, an extra bunk, probably. Or sleeping bag.

About the school:

Atlanta's Venetian Hills Elementary School is in the Atlanta Public Schools district. Based on its state test results, it has received a GreatSchools Rating of 2 out of 10.

Eligible for discounted/free lunch: 432 ( 99 %)

American Indian/Alaska Native: 0
Asian/Pacific Islander*: 0
Hispanic: 3
Black, non-Hispanic: 427
White, non-Hispanic: 0
Two or More Races: 5

Guess what "Venetian" is code for? hahahahaha