Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the world coming to?
I was going through the coupons from the Sunday paper and there are coupons for condoms. Condoms. WTF?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Cheap birth control is better than yet more unwanted babies.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If only Dick's parents had gotten a coupon.
Commando Cunt Queen

Hahahaha!...or if his Mom had only swallowed. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Oh balls! I immediately regretted that.
Can you imagine you're in the drug store buying condoms...."hang on a sec. I know I have a coupon for those." hahahahhaaa
(10-10-2011, 04:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh balls! I immediately regretted that.

Maybe not regretted it that much, "1" min between posts, there was still 14 mins left to un-regrett it! Smiley_emoticons_stumm Smiley_emoticons_fies Smiley_emoticons_slash

(I may regret this post)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

She may refrain from doing it out of some fit of conscience but I'm pretty sure Duchess could edit her posts years after she makes them.

I think she prefers to let her posts ride whether she regrets them or not.

I like speaking for Duchess. I think I'm pretty damn good at speaking for Duchess. I might apply for a job as Duchess' rep.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-10-2011, 04:09 PM)username Wrote: If only Dick's parents had gotten a coupon.

Please continue obsessing over me.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Give them all the condoms they want.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-11-2011, 11:01 AM)username Wrote: She may refrain from doing it out of some fit of conscience but I'm pretty sure Duchess could edit her posts years after she makes them.

I think she prefers to let her posts ride whether she regrets them or not.

I like speaking for Duchess. I think I'm pretty damn good at speaking for Duchess. I might apply for a job as Duchess' rep.

I'm downright fanatical when it comes to thread/post integrity, I am loathe to delete anything, all of my stupid, bullshit posts are here for all the world to see. I've had many moments in Mock that I am glad are dead & buried in the tens of thousands of posts but I would never delete them, Mock's heart is her content & that's priceless to me.

Please do apply for that job because I could really use a rep, I would send YOU to deal with the subcontractors & architects & the boss' fucked up family member who comes to work hungover and reeking of booze on a regular basis.

I would like to try but I fear the shoes would not fit.
[Image: 1016500_big%2520feet.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
OMG! that is a cute picture.