Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what are you jerks having for dinner?
I'm making chicken piccata with arugula, roasted asparagus and roasted purple potatoes.
Guacamole with flour tortillas cooked on the stove eye. Because I'm klassy like that.

God I love being single.

My soul mate is also in his underwear eating a five minute dinner somewhere without a care in the world...(except tomorrow is trash day, have to remember that, but that's about it)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i warmed up some leftover arroz con pollo.

Gum.

I could stand to lose a few...
(11-02-2011, 05:50 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Gum.

I could stand to lose a few...

If you lose anymore weight you will become invisible.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I was going to make pasta carbonara but the old ball and chain has some dinner he has to attend. (*coughpartywithhiscoworkersonthebankbailouttabscrewyouoccupywallstreetmotherfuckerscough*)

So I think the kids and I will have Subway.
Commando Cunt Queen
Homemade Pizza! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-02-2011, 05:33 PM)sally Wrote: I'm making chicken piccata with arugula, roasted asparagus and roasted purple potatoes.

I have never heard of purple potatoes, actually I have never heard of arugula or piccata either. But it sounds devine. I know what chicken is. Smiley_emoticons_wink ........its a bird.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Chicken picatta is my favorite way to eat chicken if it also has capers. Did you do capers?

Why the purple potatoes? I've never had them. I only eat Idaho potatoes because they aren't as gummy as other potatoes and aren't sweet. The yellow yukons gross me out because they are sweet. I have read that purple potatoes are healthier. Are they sweet, sally?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The purple potatoes are a speciality potato I found at Publix's grocery store, it's where shoppig is a pleasure. Let me just say this, purple potatoes suck dick. I tried roasting them and they wouldn't crisp, so I decided to mash them and they were like glue, not to mention the purple hue was not particuliary attractive. They ended up going down the disposer and I made rice instead.
I usually find the purple potatoes mixed in with the fingerlings.

*snort*
Commando Cunt Queen
I almost went for the fingerling purple potato mix, but decided on just the purple. No more fancy potatoes for me.
(11-02-2011, 10:09 PM)sally Wrote: The purple potatoes are a speciality potato I found at Publix's grocery store, it's where shoppig is a pleasure. Let me just say this, purple potatoes suck dick. I tried roasting them and they wouldn't crisp, so I decided to mash them and they were like glue, not to mention the purple hue was not particuliary attractive. They ended up going down the disposer and I made rice instead.

Thanks! Sorry about your loss. Sucks when you try something new and it bombs. There are several fancy foods I have decided are not for Crackers.

The best potatoes are still Russets fried in bacon grease. I haven't found anything better.

Now I'm going to show my raised-in-poverty side, have you ever had potato gravy? Is that weird? I have never cooked it as an adult. My kids would shit if I put that on the table as dinner. Spoiled little fuckers.
I love potatoes fried in bacon grease, who doesn't? My inlaws are vegetarians and I lie to them when they visit and say I cooked the breakfast potatoes in olive oil, they eat those bastards up like nobody's business.

I've never heard of potato gravy, sounds good though.
(11-02-2011, 10:40 PM)sally Wrote: My inlaws are vegetarians and I lie to them when they visit and say I cooked the breakfast potatoes in olive oil, they eat those bastards up like nobody's business.

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I made a chiken and potato soup yesterday for dinner tonight, i just had some chopped tomatoes on toast as a post work snack.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

It's a cold and rainy Friday evening. Leftover homemade Chicken Rice Soup with Veggies, homemade yeast rolls with unsalted butter, sliced sharp cheddar cheese and some local apples sliced.

Probably a poptart.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's morning here, i am going to go through the drive through at McDonalds (Maccas). it's saturday I want the morning off, I think it will keep the natives happy.
Chicken enchiladas.

Yum. (Not as yummy as Duchess, but darn close!)