Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fuck you
For making me drink and post alone, what a bunch of asswipes.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 01:10 AM)IMaDick Wrote: For making me drink and post alone, what a bunch of asswipes.

i'm here for what that's worth, i couldn't sleep. it's your own fault for living in a weird time zone.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5624]

I'm not into to time man, that shit will fuck you up, I'm 18 in every fucking way possible.

P.S. dusty nipples is not a slam, it just represents the last time a real man a hold of them.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

you only say it because you know it pisses me off.

make me a drinky.

(12-04-2011, 01:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: you only say it because you know it pisses me off.

make me a drinky.

That's easy,it's straight vodka tonight.

John Adams

it better be top shelf, on ice with a whole bottle of olives. hahaha

[Image: 20091010_mg_nevib_blog_0094.jpg]

John Adams

Shouldn't this thread be in the therapy section?
(12-04-2011, 01:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm 18 in every fucking way possible.

What da hell are you on, Grandpa?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-04-2011, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 01:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm 18 in every fucking way possible.

What da hell are you on, Grandpa?

Grandpa this you needy bitch.

John Adams

Bwahahaha!

I'd put myself in the path of a fuckin' semi before I'd ever need something from you or anyone else...Grandpa. *snicker*
(12-04-2011, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bwahahaha!

I'd put myself in the path of a fuckin' semi before I'd ever need something from you or anyone else...Grandpa. *snicker*

Then you would be needing something from the semi.

You can't win this, why try?

John Adams

Just be quiet, you freak. I haven't been right since I thought I might be growing a 'stache. That really fucked me up. It doesn't matter that there really is nothing there, IT BLEW MY MIND.
(12-04-2011, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Just be quiet, you freak. I haven't been right since I thought I might be growing a 'stache. That really fucked me up. It doesn't matter that there really is nothing there, IT BLEW MY MIND.

would it help if I posted your pic with a beard and a stache?

John Adams

hah No...unless you're interested in pushing me completely over the edge.
(12-04-2011, 01:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm 18 in every fucking way possible. Including my IQ..

There Dick, I completed your declaration...
(12-04-2011, 01:10 AM)IMaDick Wrote: For making me drink and post alone, what a bunch of asswipes.

You deserve to drink and post alone, you grandpa-ass dust-ball bitch.
86 112
(12-04-2011, 04:58 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 01:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm 18 in every fucking way possible. Including my IQ..

I find it interesting that you think 18 year olds have a lower than normal IQ.

I also find it interesting that your post while it may have made you chuckle and your fat rolls ripple was anything but creative and or intelligent.

John Adams

(12-04-2011, 06:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

She meant that your IQ is 18, turnip brains.

(12-04-2011, 06:19 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 06:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

She meant that your IQ is 18, turnip brains.

and what would that IQ be Sally? is it lower than normal, higher or is it actually a stereo typical slam of 18 year olds?

I think it shows that zeroballs has no respect for what can be accomplished by an 18 year old.

to her they are all idiots.

pretty fucked up if you ask me, since many of the nations finest are 18 years old, and dying for her right to think they are idiots.

John Adams