Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannongirl....temp check please.....
Whats the temp on the other side of the mountain? 5 deg now here.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot went over the mountain~~TazTazTaz
it's 12°F here!

I thought I threw that damn tape away? Its haunting me!!! 106
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It was 4 when I left for work this morning. Thank God I have heated seats or I woulda froze my hiney off!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-16-2012, 08:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: It was 4 when I left for work this morning. Thank God I have heated seats or I woulda froze my hiney off!

Every post is about you having to work, shut the fuck up about it.

It's still nice and warm here even though night time temps are gtting down into the 30's

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-16-2012, 11:09 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 08:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: It was 4 when I left for work this morning. Thank God I have heated seats or I woulda froze my hiney off!

It's still nice and warm here even though night time temps are gtting down into the 30's

This isn't about how I have to work. It's about how COLD it was on my way TO work jhole. Shut up Dick, just shut up.
(01-16-2012, 12:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 11:09 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

This isn't about how I have to work. It's about how COLD it was on my way TO work jhole. Shut up Dick, just shut up.

Even this post is about you going to work, just fucking stop it Ramsey.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I see that I am going to have to beat the stupid out of you Dick. Catfight