Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I want a Taser?
I have CCW and carry a .38 special when armed.

I'm thinking maybe a Taser could be good for when I may not want to be sued.
The Taser CD-2 turns into a regular stun gun after the darts are fired. It also puts a laser dot on the bad guy when you open the safety switch. Plus a flashlight.

How effective are they, LC? Will they put someone DOWN?
Pronto?

It must suck to live in fear & paranoia.

I know I'm going to get slammed for looking at it like that & not as the right to bear as many fuckin' arms as you can.

Bring it on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know I do.

[Image: avatar_42.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
the taser with the prongs will still get you sued if they are one of those inconsiderate types who die when they get tased.

i wouldn't count on a stun gun to put someone down. more for compliance.

are these things equal to police issue?

i don't know the laws where you are.
do your research on the taser you want to buy. talk to them at the gun store. your best source. Guns get the specs.
Dickie is good at that stuff too.

User...hah

(01-17-2012, 08:34 PM)username Wrote: I know I do.

[Image: avatar_42.jpg]

hah

WTH? I had a big red dot on his forehead and *poof* it's gone?

Freedom of speech is really going down the toilet these days...
Commando Cunt Queen

I still see the red dot on his forehead.

I don't know why you are not seeing it, User but it's not because it was edited out by me or LC.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You won't use a taser if you have any sense.it is not considered a normal self defense weapon outside of law enforcement.

You are better off with a firearm and a clear understanding of when it can be legally used.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

A Hindu mighta took offense.

BUT IT STILL SHOWS ON MINE !!!!!!
Grrrrrr

As far as paranoia, mine comes from an armed robbery. T'ain't no fun a'tall.

Why I like the Taser is that it is legal to BRANDISH it (to create "second thoughts" in assholes)
It's illegal in CA to ...brandish... a gun.

Now everything ELSE is legal in CA as long as it's good and nasty.

YAY!

hah
(01-18-2012, 11:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You won't use a taser if you have any sense.it is not considered a normal self defense weapon outside of law enforcement.

You are better off with a firearm and a clear understanding of when it can be legally used.

Then I spose the concept of tasering and then slitting the carotid would probly be a chancy idea.

(01-18-2012, 05:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I still see the red dot on his forehead.

I don't know why you are not seeing it, User but it's not because it was edited out by me or LC.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I wasn't even drinking last night!

I should have known that damn dot would be back this morning. I blame Photobucket. I always have weird things happen when I post images there.
Commando Cunt Queen
Never carry a taser to a gun fight. You zap someone and he can get up, beat your ass and sue you. A head shot will prevent that, of course depending on the laws where you are you will need to demonstrte the necessity of useing deadly force. Also a taser requires you to be in pretty close, at least without the darts. It doesn't take long to recover from a zap although it hurts like a bitch, I was pretty surprised.
If you have a ccw, most any situation that would OK a taser will also be ok for a gun. Keep in mind that I am much more miscreant than lawyer and follow this info accordingly
Do you want a taser? I don't know but I like where your heads at!