Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This thread is dedicated to ...
... the top two current soup chickens of mediocrity at Mock, pent up drama bullshit and all:

RamseyDope & AussieChicken

Man, this bully thing rocks!!
86 112
(01-26-2012, 02:39 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: ... the top two current soup chickens of mediocrity at Mock, pent up drama bullshit and all:

Congratulations on starting a topic.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I never thought I would come across someone so meaningless and bone headed as Ramsey then along came Aussie and rocked my fucking world.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-26-2012, 02:39 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: ... the top two current soup chickens of mediocrity at Mock, pent up drama bullshit and all:

Sorry MF, I don't feel bullied. Better luck with Aussie.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Bullying can be a lot of fun. I'd like to stuff Ramsey in a locker and put Aussie in the cafeteria garbage bin after putting peas on her chair and stomping on her glasses.
(01-26-2012, 03:45 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I never thought I would come across someone so meaningless and bone headed as Ramsey then along came Aussie and rocked my fucking world.

That was a fucking good post right there ...
86 112
(01-26-2012, 08:17 PM)sally Wrote: Bullying can be a lot of fun. I'd like to stuff Ramsey in a locker and put Aussie in the cafeteria garbage bin after putting peas on her chair and stomping on her glasses.

That and steal their lunch money.
Commando Cunt Queen
You people need a new hobby.
Better hobby than hubby.
86 112
Yes MF, I would hope that you don't get a new hubby. Your current one might get upset.
That 13 year old response was creative and hysterical, just wanted you to know.
86 112
Thanks for the feedback MF. I will give it the consideration it deserves. None.
Thanks for yet another example of exactly what I'm talking about.
86 112
Yawn
(01-27-2012, 01:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yawn

Now you know what it's like to be your sex partner.
86 112
Yea yea another lame comment from MF. You need new material. In the three years I have been on this site, your routine of insults has never changed. You say the same shit over and over again to the same people. You're boring MF. Accept it like you had to accept that you are short.
(01-27-2012, 02:17 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yea yea another lame comment from MF. You need new material. In the three years I have been on this site, your routine has insults have never changed. You say the say shit over and over again to the same people. You're boring MF. Accept it like you had to accept that you are short.

Wow just wow.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Fuck you Dick, I fixed it.
(01-27-2012, 02:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck you Dick, I fixed it.

Now you're responsible for keeping track of Dick's typos... and believe me, they're legion. He's got a lot of fucking nerve pointing out others mistakes.

(01-27-2012, 02:23 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 02:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck you Dick, I fixed it.

Now you're responsible for keeping track of Dick's typos... and believe me, they're legion. He's got a lot of fucking nerve pointing out others mistakes.

Oh no. I could care less about someone's typos. Unlike Dick, I have better things to do than point out typos to people. It's petty and stupid.