Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you want to marry a virgin?
My conversation with Looneylynn yesterday aside, it made me wonder if there would be a big difference between men's and women's opinions here on that.

Well? Would you want to marry a virgin? I'm not talking about just bonking one either.

Midwest, I know it's hard but please try to reign in your feminine side and don't try to answer for all the women. You'll get it wrong anyway. TIA.
Commando Cunt Queen
At my age? No. If a man is a virgin at 47, there is something wrong with him.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
If I was in love with a girl and she happened to be a virgin it wouldn't bother me, but saying that it wouldn't bother me if she wasn't a virgin either.

All this popping the brides cherry on her wedding night is a bit old school now isn't it?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-16-2012, 03:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: At my age? No. If a man is a virgin at 47, there is something wrong with him.

Ever. Think way, way, way back to your youth. hah Would you have wanted to marry a virgin then?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-16-2012, 03:58 PM)username Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 03:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: At my age? No. If a man is a virgin at 47, there is something wrong with him.

Ever. Think way, way, way back to your youth. hah Would you have wanted to marry a virgin then?

Shit! According to Crackass I am so old I wouldn't be able to remember that far back. hahah

When I was younger as in 19 or 20 or early 20's it wouldn't bother me. Any guy over 30 though that is a virgin is weird.
Do any women make it to the age where you could marry them and still be a virgin?

I have my doubts, but assuming that one did I would have to figure that all the boys prior to my coming along couldn't have all been wrong.

so no I wouldn't want to marry that virgin.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-16-2012, 03:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: All this popping the brides cherry on her wedding night is a bit old school now isn't it?

I think so but I wonder if some men still see that as...desirable? They want to be the first to "deflower" their wives? hah

Personally, I was always attracted to guys that showed signs of sexual prowess so my answer is a big hell no. No firsties for me.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-16-2012, 04:06 PM)username Wrote: I think so but I wonder if some men still see that as...desirable? They want to be the first to "deflower" their wives? hah

I suppose there is a certain honour of intimacy that goes with being a girls first but personally I would probably prefer a girl who knows her way around a wang and doesn't tug at like a gearstick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-16-2012, 04:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 03:58 PM)username Wrote:

Shit! According to Crackass I am so old I wouldn't be able to remember that far back. hahah

When I was younger as in 19 or 20 or early 20's it wouldn't bother me. Any guy over 30 though that is a virgin is weird.

I feel pretty much the same way. I prefer men my own age or older. I wouldn't be attracted to a man my age who was still a virgin; it would be very odd and a turn-off for me. Now, if I was really young and in love with someone near the same age, no problem if he was a virgin, even if I wasn't.

(02-16-2012, 04:10 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: ...I would probably prefer a girl who knows her way around a wang and doesn't tug at like a gearstick.

Ha! That's a visual. I remembering learning how to drive a stick shift and the old H pattern. I bet reverse would hurt.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-16-2012, 03:51 PM)username Wrote: Would you want to marry a virgin?

No, hell no & I wouldn't be interested in someone who didn't have much experience either.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Actually, I wouldn't marry someone without having sex with him first, so technically I would never marry a virgin no matter how old I was. Wrong or right, I wouldn't. If I was going to commit a lifetime to one man, I'd want to make sure the physical compatability/stimulation was very strong.
I've taken a V-card and it's fun teaching, but I don't know that I'd have married one. What if they never got the hang of it? What if they can't be taught?
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
What if on your wedding night you discovered they had an itty-bitty pecker!? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Your honor, I'd like an annulment on the basis of a miniscule member.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-16-2012, 04:41 PM)username Wrote: What if on your wedding night you discovered they had an itty-bitty pecker!? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Dealbreaker!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-16-2012, 04:41 PM)username Wrote: What if on your wedding night you discovered they had an itty-bitty pecker!? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Your honor, I'd like an annulment on the basis of a minuscule member.

Right.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(02-16-2012, 04:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dealbreaker!

Agreed.
Hmmm, my first wife wasn't a virgin when we got married, althougb that was my doIng, she was 17 and I was 18. So technically I guess I did. However after that, I would not have, figure its smarter to go for a test ride. Some chix just can't do it very well, others take to it like a duck to water. I always liked the multiorgasmic noisy ones once i found out there was such a thing
Nope...not then, and not now...especially not now!
This is turning into a mommy board.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.