Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
gay AZ. Sheriff screws himself
Rainbow 
AZ Sheriff running for Congress. and just left Romney's campaign due to scandal.
it doesn't matter that he's gay, but i think running that advert was a big dumb mistake for a high-profile person.

and if "jose" is an illegal, this further hurts his cred.

[Image: article-2103211-11CE145E000005DC-392_634x519.jpg]

[Image: article-2103211-11CE1462000005DC-910_634x446.jpg]

[Image: paul-babeu-s-mexican-ex-lover-says-sheri...571.40.jpg]

[Image: feb19.babeu.jpg]

[Image: 7645572.28.jpg]

A notoriously anti-immigration aide to Mitt Romney has left the campaign in disgrace after he was accused of threatening to deport his ex-gay lover to Mexico.

The man, only identified as ‘Jose,’ claimed Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu threatened him with deportation if he ever disclosed their three-year relationship, the Phoenix New Times stated in an explosive tell-all.

Babeu denied the allegations at a press conference Saturday, saying that all of the accusations appearing in the alternative weekly newspaper are ‘absolutely false, except to the issues that refer to me as being gay.’

He said the accusations arose to mar his chances of running for congress.

Babeu, 43, who served as the co-chair of Mitt Romney’s Arizona campaign, is seeking the GOP nomination for Arizona’s rural western 4th congressional seat.

The sheriff denied claims he tried to threaten the man with deportation if their past relationship was made public.

CNN revealed that while the sheriff is not halting his congressional campaign, he stepped down from his volunteer position with Mr Romney’s campaign.

‘We support the decision,’ Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrew Saul said in a statement to CNN.

Politico speculates the forced outing may be harmful to Babeu’s campaign in part because the claim filed by Jose alleges that a man famous for border protection and deportation of illegal immigrants himself had a relationship with an illegal immigrant.

[Image: motivator2575937.jpg]

Sounds like a bad break up to me. Typical gay drama!

ANYONE in a high profile position, regardless of their sexual orientation needs to take great care in providing a positive balance in their personal and professional lives. If you do not, there is going to be trouble.

I do not doubt that this Sheriff threatened his (ex) lover. Was it out of spite during an argument or was he serious? I think in that moment of "passion" during their break up the threat was made.

It just goes to show you, no matter who you are plowing from behind. They will eventually get their turn. One way or another. Shazam!

[Image: Buttsex.jpg]

Hey SC, nice to see you in Mock, I've missed your cheeky commentary.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I give that guy credit for avoiding a bunch of drama and just saying "yep, I'm gay". Politicians could learn from that. Stupid idiots just dig the hole deeper when they deny, deny, deny and then at some later date come clean. I'ma coin a new phrase and call that "doing a Weiner".
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2012, 06:30 PM)username Wrote: come clean.

LOLhah
Look at the positive side, Mexico is nice, so I've heard at least, and women there are sexy, he might turn straight again if the sheriff did what he threatend to do , to that poor gay lover of his.
(02-20-2012, 03:30 AM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: Look at the positive side, Mexico is nice, so I've heard at least, and women there are sexy, he might turn straight again if the sheriff did what he threatend to do , to that poor gay lover of his.

What tourist agencies want you to think (Drink The Kool-Aid!)
[Image: Kuca040-1.jpg]
[Image: 54.jpg]
Whats the biggest ghetto in the world is really like:
[Image: MexicoCity-highway-sideconstruction.jpg]
NOT TO MENTION THE NUMEROUS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS THERE AGAIN US CITIZENS!!! Screw Mexico!

Did I mention, I find the Sheriff in AZ HOTTTT. Weird, but true. I'd give him a ride errrr run for his money! Sign_pervert
[Image: romney_arizona-gay-sheriff-babeu_underpants.jpg]

Hey, it looks like the homes in that slum all have central air. 113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i knew SC was going to be a slut about this. 28

the Sheriff IS hot! damn it.

(02-20-2012, 03:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i knew SC was going to be a slut about this. 28

the Sheriff IS hot! damn it.

I find him fat actually.
Fat?
86 112
(02-20-2012, 06:35 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Fat?

Yes, but am straight , so you can blame that , if you want.Smiley_emoticons_smile

jose is a scorned little beaner buttboy.

CNN
Jose claims that he fell in love with Babeu and now reluctantly says he doesn't think the sheriff was ever in love with him 2134. He added that Babeu never asked about his visa status but did one time look at his passport.

According to Jose, he created a fake online persona years later in 2010 after the couple broke up. He made friends with the sheriff on the gay dating websites "Manhunt" and "adam4adam." For two weeks, he posed as "Matt" as he chatted with the sheriff, whose handle was allegedly "studboi1."

Jose said "Matt" finally set a date with "studboi1" and claims he confronted Babeu when they met, telling him that the dating websites were dangerous to his career and admonished him for using them.

The sheriff said Saturday that Jose was a volunteer on his congressional campaign, and when their relationship failed, Babeu alleged Jose took control of his campaign's social media websites and committed identity theft.

His attorney, Chris DeRose, contacted Jose and sent a cease and desist letter, DeRose said on Sunday.

He's a pathetic bastard who takes his own picture in a mirror.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-21-2012, 09:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: He's a pathetic bastard who takes his own picture in a mirror.

Words of a straight man. But, you think the sheriff would have better underwear! Or none! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: c6e4bb82ca8bc2f741d2348ec7ed1425.gif]
Respect-applause Glad you're back posting Zero...

(02-22-2012, 12:33 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: c6e4bb82ca8bc2f741d2348ec7ed1425.gif]

I now LOVE ZEROSHPERES! Blowing-kisses
He could bring me in anytime. Hrumph. Sometimes life is very unfair.
Commando Cunt Queen