Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Cracker obsessed with Ramsey?
Every time I read a thread she always manages to throw my name in there somewhere. Even in threads where I haven't posted a thing. Ramsey thinks that Cracker has an unhealthy obsession with me.

Sorry Crackass but not on your best day could go ever come close to be interesting enough for me to think about you once your name disappears from my screen. Blowing-kisses
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
One day people like you will actually fully understand and accept it's how ripe for the pickin' your deal is due to how you present yourself and the supporting info.

It's like ... you don't get that and how you are an easy target ... so you make threads like this and various other drama-dope comments in other threads.
86 112
Seriously MF? I have obviously figured out that since I don't fight back much, people on here mock me a lot. If I gave a shit, I wouldn't be here or I would fight back more. Sometimes you are so caught up in trying to sound tough that you come off as an idiot.
Black or on welfare it has to be one or the other.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-12-2012, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Black or on welfare it has to be one or the other.

Neither applied to me.
(03-12-2012, 12:45 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Black or on welfare it has to be one or the other.

Neither applied to me.

Then you must be a retard, Cracker has a problem with retarded adults also, I forgot that one the first time.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think Cracker is secretly jealous that she can't do this with her hair.

[Image: funny_hair-1-1.jpg]

hahhahhah

I just almost spit my drink out!
Cracker is Hannibal Lecter in a dress.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-12-2012, 12:58 PM)sally Wrote: I think Cracker is secretly jealous that she can't do this with her hair.

[Image: funny_hair-1-1.jpg]

I think you got the secretly jealous part right. The hair? Not so much. hah
(03-12-2012, 12:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Seriously MF? I have obviously figured out that since I don't fight back much, people on here mock me a lot. If I gave a shit, I wouldn't be here or I would fight back more. Sometimes you are so caught up in trying to sound tough that you come off as an idiot.

Like I've been saying, you are either unaware or in denial of the real reasons you get that kind of attention. 112
86 112
(03-12-2012, 09:58 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 12:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Seriously MF? I have obviously figured out that since I don't fight back much, people on here mock me a lot. If I gave a shit, I wouldn't be here or I would fight back more. Sometimes you are so caught up in trying to sound tough that you come off as an idiot.

Like I've been saying, you are either unaware or in denial of the real reasons you get that kind of attention. 112

Both

Of course she doesn't learn from anything I say. She doesn't learn. Period. That is the root of the problem.

Is it weird she started this thread herself because nobody else cared?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Cleary you care Cracker as you are the one that always brings up my name and you are the one that started a thread about me.
Yeah Cracker, clearly.
86 112
Because she thinks it's fun to bring up old threads, I thought this would be a good one. Since she pretends to have me on ignore but posts about me all the time, we have to wonder....why is Cracker obsessed with little ole me?
who knew?
(05-22-2012, 03:45 PM)JsMom Wrote: who knew?

Only Cracker knows. I'm sure she will share with us when she pops in. You know how she loves to hear herself talk.
See what I mean by craving attention? She bumped her own thread because nobody will start one for her (I give Duchess credit for trying to make her feel loved with the Patron Saint of Tards thread).

I haven't been sleeping much, so I got ready in a hurry this morning. I was so tired I even forgot to put on mascara. I worked all day then put my hair up because it is hot and I wanted it out of the way. I wandered around Publix for a minute after work because the fucking dog needed food. Even though I wasn't looking my best, two Army men followed me around the store. A middle-aged officer and a young cute hottie. I heard them dare each other to say something, but I just rolled my eyes and got in line. I was expecting the older one to say something, but the young one got in line behind me, not with his buddy. He asked about my dog (fucking embarrassing to tell people you have a little dog, hate that little bastard) and told me what unit he was in and asked if my husband was in the service. I didn't have the heart to tell him I have at least ten years on him. When I left, they drove all the way around the parking lot and out the wrong way so they could honk at me as I loaded the bags into the trunk.

That is the difference between my life and ramsey's life. And I know she hates it. I can't help it if her ass doesn't look good in her pants.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm obsessed with her when I bump a thread about her but she isn't obsessed when she bumps a thread about me. Uh huh, yea, no.