Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday sucked ass because ?
I'm interested in your thoughts about this.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sure, today is the first day of the rest of your life, but so was yesterday, and look how that turned out.
(03-20-2012, 12:09 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Sure, today is the first day of the rest of your life, but so was yesterday, and look how that turned out.

hah
I have high hopes for today. I just have to read my horoscope and see if I should do what I think I should do.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I never sleep well Su.day night and it makes Monday drag ass.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Sunday sucked ass because I had to sit at the ER for hours with a sick child. :gah:

BTW...today sucks ass too. :mf: Mondays!
(03-20-2012, 12:43 PM)JsMom Wrote: Sunday sucked ass because I had to sit at the ER for hours with a sick child. :gah:

Tuudey is toosedie.
John Adams

(03-20-2012, 12:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 12:43 PM)JsMom Wrote: Sunday sucked ass because I had to sit at the ER for hours with a sick child. :gah:

Tuudey is toosedie.

No shit! I was talking about sunday and monday.
Yesterday- the day before today= muuundai.

Post a picture of your lips.

TIA
John Adams

You'd fall in love. I don't want that to happen. My lips are plump. I can just imagine the thoughts you'd have. Ask KraKKer maybe she can help!
I already said thanks, what else do you want?

John Adams

I know what I don't want and that's you drooling, thinking about my lips.

You should only thank those who do you favors.

Make a duck face & post that...or is it duck lips, you know what I mean, go do it, run to a mirror right now & use your cell phone. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Naw. Dick, thinks that it's soooo uncool to take pics in the mirror. I wouldn't want to disappoint his old ass.
(03-20-2012, 01:07 PM)JsMom Wrote: Naw. Dick, thinks that it's soooo uncool to take pics in the mirror. I wouldn't want to disappoint the his old ass.

I think it's pathetic, but I expect that from some people, so go for it.

John Adams

You expect to much!
(03-20-2012, 01:07 PM)JsMom Wrote: Naw. Dick, thinks that it's soooo uncool to take pics in the mirror.

I don't know why you'd give credence to the opinion of anyone in here. Why do you care what Mockers think?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-20-2012, 01:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: You expect to much!

Expecting some people to be pathetic is expecting too much?

Post a picture of that little soft spot behind your knee.

TIA

John Adams

(03-20-2012, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 01:07 PM)JsMom Wrote: Naw. Dick, thinks that it's soooo uncool to take pics in the mirror.

I don't know why you'd give credence to the opinion of anyone in here. Why do you care what Mockers think?

I honestly don't care but I haven't made a photofukit account to post pics.
(03-20-2012, 12:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have high hopes for today.

The possible prospect of overtime at home depot is certainly something to be excited about dick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.