Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Niagra Falls trip cancelled
I'm not going due to unforseen circumstances with my children. I'm not necessarily broken hearted but it would have been nice to get away. Instead, I'm going to use the vacation to re-do my bathroom. Since its wallpapered, I'm sure ill be stripping for days. Anyone know of a good wallpaper remover?
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I've removed a lot of wallpaper in the past, and what always worked best was a steam cleaner. Not the "normal" one you get for cleaning windows or such, but a professional one. I always rent them at a local hardware shop, not sure if that's possible where you live, though.
NIAGARA FALLS! hah [Image: falls.gif]

(04-27-2012, 10:01 AM)Ilyanna Wrote: I've removed a lot of wallpaper in the past, and what always worked best was a steam cleaner. Not the "normal" one you get for cleaning windows or such, but a professional one. I always rent them at a local hardware shop, not sure if that's possible where you live, though.

I told her to use a steamer but she told me I was wrong. Hmmppf.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I want to know what the new color scheme is going to be. Are you getting new faucets? Adding new hardware to doors/cabinets? I really am interested, I like talking about design & projected impact.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Speaking of Niagara Falls...I was reminded of this...

Roll the fucking wallpaper with a pin roller and then steam that shit off.

Never put wallpaper up again, that shit is fucking stupid.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think it was there when she moved in Dick. No one puts up wallpaper anymore.
(04-27-2012, 09:43 AM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I'm not going due to unforseen circumstances with my children. I'm not necessarily broken hearted but it would have been nice to get away. Instead, I'm going to use the vacation to re-do my bathroom. Since its wallpapered, I'm sure ill be stripping for days. Anyone know of a good wallpaper remover?

Dress is layers much?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-27-2012, 01:40 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 09:43 AM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I'm not going due to unforseen circumstances with my children. I'm not necessarily broken hearted but it would have been nice to get away. Instead, I'm going to use the vacation to re-do my bathroom. Since its wallpapered, I'm sure ill be stripping for days. Anyone know of a good wallpaper remover?

Dress is layers much?

Took me a second to figure out your sentence, Maggot. Stripping for days would entail A LOT of layers. hah

Lucifer: Good look with the project; admire that you're doing it yourself. I've attempted a couple of home improvement projects and had to hire someone in the end anyway to fix what I did.
(04-27-2012, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 01:40 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Dress is layers much?

Took me a second to figure out your sentence, Maggot. Stripping for days would entail A LOT of layers. hah

Lucifer: Good look with the project; admire that you're doing it yourself. I've attempted a couple of home improvement projects and had to hire someone in the end anyway to fix what I did.

Dress is layers? Good look with the project? Duchess leaves out a "you"?

What the hell is wrong with you people today? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Sorry User. We are all tired today. It's been a long week.......
(04-27-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: Dress is layers? Good look with the project? Duchess leaves out a "you"?

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that Duchess had to stick up for you.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-27-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: Dress is layers? Good look with the project? Duchess leaves out a "you"?

Well, luck at the posters you're addressing. 104

Okay, I don't have a fun excuse like that, but wish I did. I just fucked up, Ms. Grammar Police...

In my own defense, my posts are normally flawless...bullshit but flawless bullshit.
Well... I guess I won't be picking up that note then..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-27-2012, 02:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I was wondering the same thing when I saw that Duchess had to stick up for you.

You crazy old bat, calling you crotchety is not sticking up for her.
I do sometimes wonder why when I want an "n" and mistakingly toss in an "s" why I do it ........I mean the s and the n are in different solar systems just about and WTH. Stripping in layers "would" take a few days but the fun is mote when an explanation is required. But thats OK ....thats just the way I roll.............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-27-2012, 02:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

In my own defense, my posts are normally flawless...bullshit but flawless bullshit.

This is true (the flawless part).

I've almost made several mistakes today (I keep finding big, fat errors in my posts). I think terrorists may have slipped stupid poison into the water supply or something.
(04-27-2012, 05:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: Stripping in layers "would" take a few days but the fun is mote when an explanation is required. But thats OK ....thats just the way I roll.............

I still thought it was fun; you just added a little mystery to the "layered strip". Smiley_emoticons_wink

username: you've got me all persnickety now, you prude! I proofread this post for 5 minutes (and found two mistakes, so thanks!).