Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Not Your London Bobby~Olympics security
gearing up for the London Olympics...a world-stage venue that terrorists may try to infiltrate.

The members of Scotland Yard's firearms unit CO13 - kitted out with guns, Tasers and stun grenades.
more like SAS 44

[Image: emoticon_UKFlag.gif]

[Image: british_bobby1.jpg]

[Image: article-2136289-12CE0EDA000005DC-856_634x1206.jpg]

English have always had hard Special Forces and lets face it SAS have spent the last 30 years training a bunch of countries how to do their jobs properly.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Just make him run. He's pigeon-toed and he'll fall down.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Fucking Glocks The worst weapon someone can carry that values their lives.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The worst weapon is a stick. Just sayin.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(04-28-2012, 11:44 AM)ESAD Wrote: The worst weapon is a stick. Just sayin.

Stick in most cases won't blow up in your hand.

Just sayin.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

If we ever have a battle to the death u get the stick I will take the glock17

(04-28-2012, 11:47 AM)ESAD Wrote: If we ever have a battle to the death u get the stick I will take the glock17

Other than your choice of weapons and the person you have chosen to battle to the death with your choices are good.
John Adams

I'm not scared of you, i have seen your pics you look like an old hick fuck, i wud enjoy fighting u.

(04-28-2012, 12:12 PM)ESAD Wrote: I'm not scared of you, i have seen your pics you look like an old hick fuck, i wud enjoy fighting u.

everyone has their quirks why should you be different.
John Adams

You are a joker.

Or joke not sure which suits u best.

(04-28-2012, 12:14 PM)ESAD Wrote: You are a joker.

Or joke not sure which suits u best.

You chose, don't be scared.

But when you get serious about chosing a weapon that won't let you down, take a look at the Sig Sauers.

The 220 or the 229 would be my choices but everyone has their own reasoning for owning a firearm in the first place.
John Adams

I wouldn't want to shoot anyone but if I felt scared & threatened in my own home I would. I'd be doing that heavy, scared breathing like I was a B movie & then I'd blow their shit away.

Ha! Just thinking about holding the gun made me mentally go into that stance he taught me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We were talking about the one gun on offer being a G17 and you choosing a stick.

(04-28-2012, 12:23 PM)ESAD Wrote: We were talking about the one gun on offer being a G17 and you choosing a stick.

I would chose a stick over a gun that has a reputation for blowing up in your hand.

full circle we have come, yoda is tired of trying to talk to the tard.
John Adams

My mind wanders. Zoom Zoom.
(04-28-2012, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My mind wanders. Zoom Zoom.

Modified weaver stance for those times when accuracy counts.
John Adams

(04-28-2012, 12:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 12:23 PM)ESAD Wrote: We were talking about the one gun on offer being a G17 and you choosing a stick.

I would chose a stick over a gun that has a reputation for blowing up in your hand.

full circle we have come, yoda is tired of trying to talk to the tard.

What percent explode?

no fannying about! 89

Ground-to-air missiles are to be sited on the roof of a block of flats near the Olympic site as part of a huge security operation to protect the Games.

The Army will station soldiers and high-velocity surface-to-air missiles on the residential block in East London to ward off airborne terror threats.

Residents in the private, gated flats in Bow have received a leaflet warning them that a team of ten soldiers and police will be placed at the building – home to 700 people – for the duration of this summer’s Games.

[Image: article-2136795-00460B0700000258-641_468x286.jpg]

[Image: article-2136795-117892CA000005DC-439_468x286.jpg]

Olympic site in Stratford, east London

[Image: article-2136795-12D5649B000005DC-692_636x422.jpg]

That is a kickass looking weapon!