Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Whos is your favourite.........
............poster?

My personal favourite is me. I rate my own posts very highly as do others.

How about you? Time to fess up and be honest.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-07-2012, 11:46 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: ............poster?

My personal favourite is me. I rate my own posts very highly as do others.

How about you? Time to fess up and by honest.

Honestly hah I think you're over rated.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Typos, the last refuge of the terminally retarded.

Answer the question or shut the fuck up dick, theres a good boy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-07-2012, 11:57 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Typos, the last refuge of the terminally retarded.

I agree with you,typos in a post about your own greatness are a refuge for the terminally retarded.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-07-2012, 11:57 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Typos, the last refuge of the terminally retarded.

This coming form the moron that points out every typo I have???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He has very little else to contribute. One of those fascist neocons dontcha know. Thinks women are whores and the economy is all Obama's fault.
Without a doubt, my favorite poster of all time. He still hangs in my sunroom...

[Image: 1316.jpg]
(05-07-2012, 12:27 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: He has very little else to contribute. One of those fascist neocons dontcha know. Thinks women are whores and the economy is all Obama's fault.

Poor little guy.
John Adams

(05-07-2012, 12:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I agree with you,typos in a post about your own greatness are a refuge for the terminally retarded.

Typo talk from the king of typos?

Pur-lease, nice to see your rank hypocrisy is still fully intact, I can smell the stench of it from here.
(05-07-2012, 12:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: This coming form the moron that points out every typo I have???

I agree with you, pointing out your typos is a waste of time, everyone already knows how fucking dimwitted and thick you are.
(05-07-2012, 02:15 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 12:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I agree with you,typos in a post about your own greatness are a refuge for the terminally retarded.

Typo talk from the king of typos?

Pur-lease, nice to see your rank hypocrisy is still fully intact, I can smell the stench of it from here.

Flattery will get you no where.

My favorite poster is Ma, he is like a fresh breath of retard air in here after years of your old stale routine.
John Adams

(05-07-2012, 02:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: stale routine.

Meds, psychopath, hamsters, blow jobs in rest rooms.

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Forever.
(05-07-2012, 02:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 02:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: stale routine.

Meds, psychopath, hamsters, blow jobs in rest rooms.

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Forever.

I'm glad you have identified those, now if you would just seek treatment for them in 10 or 20 years you could possibly be normal.
John Adams

i have many favorite posters, without whom Mock would seem an arid desert of tumbleweeds and sidewinders. instead Mock is an oasis of the intelligent and witty and cheerful. sparkling cool waters beneath heavily-laden date palms. colorful birds sing. love is the perfume of the air. wine flows from a crystal fountain. soft bunnies and lambs play in the warm sunshine. moonlight brings music from the heavens.

[Image: parrot-flying-t-w.gif]

there is only the occasional scorpion in our tent. hah

I couldn't pick just one person. I look at everyone as having something to offer.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-07-2012, 02:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 12:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: This coming form the moron that points out every typo I have???

I agree with you, pointing out your typos is a waste of time, everyone already knows how fucking dimwitted and thick you are.

Bitch please. You point out my typos and then turn around and make a bunch yourself. Get over yourself.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm not afraid to name names.

I enjoy reading Mo's posts. So colorful. And for being German, he's certainly mastered the English language.

The CN/Dick set-to's are, at times, priceless.

I used to enjoy Tiki and Fibo. Mean bitches, but they always seemed to like me. Ha.

I'm 97% sure Cracker is female, but every once in awhile she says something that makes me wonder. Still enjoy her input!

Everyone else here is pretty tame (myself included).
(05-07-2012, 03:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm not afraid to name names.

Are you saying that others are?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-07-2012, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I just hadn't seen another post (other than CN saying he liked his own posts) where someone said specifically who they enjoyed reading.

No biggie.

Oops, Dick did say that Ma is a fresh breath of retard air. That's a backhanded compliment, I guess.
(05-07-2012, 04:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I just hadn't seen another post (other than CN saying he liked his own posts) where someone said specifically who they enjoyed reading.

No biggie.

Oops, Dick did say that Ma is a fresh breath of retard air. That's an underhanded compliment, I guess.

I named you in the Compliment thread, but you're not my favorite.
As for Mock poster favorites, I truly don't have one. It's the diversity of personalities that makes me not want to miss any exchanges.

I do specifically enjoy Maggot's posts for their quirkiness. Always makes me smile. Lately, when I read what seems an innocuous drive-by post by him in a pounding thread, I often see a deep message underlying. Then I wonder if it's really there or it's just me and it makes me scratch my head. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Plus, he's great and fast with the lyrical dialogue game and kicks my butt (bastard).